Reviews for The Taste of Sin
treena-ivy-carter chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Omigawd i love this story i hope Bella rips Tanyas slutty head off her shoulders!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 4 . 5/30/2010

UPDATE

UPDATE

This next chapter is going to be funny as hell.
hardy101 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
iloveit:)

please update soon
rubell chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
lol, this is crazy...i guess i read before because ff has told me it doesnt allow dup reviews on all of the previous chapters but i honestly dont remember the story...i really like it though...question for you though, do you update a story everyday...you have soo many...and so far i think they are all great...cannot wait until you post the next chapter here and tell us what happens between bella and tanya, that is one showdown i have been waiting for since first reading the series...
trs1 chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
WOW! I can't wait for the next installment. Please hurry and update! :)
trs1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
What a unique idea for a story! I can't wait to read more! :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter. I LOVE that Bella goes into heat. That is just too hilarious. I also love Bella's crazy powers. This is an awesome story.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter. I loved the way Edward used Bella's jealousy to get what he wanted. It's so strange how Edward calling Bella "little one" can make you realize just how creepy it is for Bella to be 10 while he's decades older, but also realize that you find Edward's use of "little one" so very sexy.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter! This story is so unique and just...wonderful (from what I've read so far). Charlie's death brought tears to my eyes. I really loved everything you've done with this chapter.
fallunder chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Omg, this story is awesome.
smultron6 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Yeah. Hate Tanya. But actually get it. We've all done Edward and Rob in our times
Always Mazzy chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
wow i really cant wait for more of this story, its fantastic
sujari6 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Just discovered this story. It's unusual and continue a.s.a.p.
grandsophia chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
LOL, it was just getting good !

stupid Tanya.

cant wait to see how it goes !
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »