Reviews for The Taste of Sin
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter. I LOVE that Bella goes into heat. That is just too hilarious. I also love Bella's crazy powers. This is an awesome story.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter. I loved the way Edward used Bella's jealousy to get what he wanted. It's so strange how Edward calling Bella "little one" can make you realize just how creepy it is for Bella to be 10 while he's decades older, but also realize that you find Edward's use of "little one" so very sexy.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter! This story is so unique and just...wonderful (from what I've read so far). Charlie's death brought tears to my eyes. I really loved everything you've done with this chapter.
fallunder chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Omg, this story is awesome.
smultron6 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Yeah. Hate Tanya. But actually get it. We've all done Edward and Rob in our times
Always Mazzy chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
wow i really cant wait for more of this story, its fantastic
sujari6 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Just discovered this story. It's unusual and continue a.s.a.p.
grandsophia chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
LOL, it was just getting good !

stupid Tanya.

cant wait to see how it goes !
MoniMD chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
vampire cat fight! wooho! Go bella! It is time for tanya pay for very pushy nature! Ancient bitch!

i am sorry, but for some reason i found the cat fight so funny! i don't know why! haha!
MoniMD chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
aw that was so pretty! now let's hope bella won't freak out now that she realises edward is it for her
MoniMD chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
haha! love your edward! Obsessed as ever but your versions is shamelessly horny too :)
MoniMD chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
wow! this is such an interesting plot! i am really hope you take this somewhere good :)
j5girl31012 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010

amazing chapter!

Damn Bella! possessive muc? hehe :)

kep writing (:
portalefiamme chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
wow this is very very very good! omg, up soon! please!
dani7603 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010