Reviews for The Taste of Sin
fallunder chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Omg, this story is awesome.
smultron6 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Yeah. Hate Tanya. But actually get it. We've all done Edward and Rob in our times
Always Mazzy chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
wow i really cant wait for more of this story, its fantastic
sujari6 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Just discovered this story. It's unusual and continue a.s.a.p.
grandsophia chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
LOL, it was just getting good !

stupid Tanya.

cant wait to see how it goes !
MoniMD chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
vampire cat fight! wooho! Go bella! It is time for tanya pay for very pushy nature! Ancient bitch!

i am sorry, but for some reason i found the cat fight so funny! i don't know why! haha!
MoniMD chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
aw that was so pretty! now let's hope bella won't freak out now that she realises edward is it for her
MoniMD chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
haha! love your edward! Obsessed as ever but your versions is shamelessly horny too :)
MoniMD chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
wow! this is such an interesting plot! i am really hope you take this somewhere good :)
j5girl31012 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010

amazing chapter!

Damn Bella! possessive muc? hehe :)

kep writing (:
portalefiamme chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
wow this is very very very good! omg, up soon! please!
dani7603 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
lovelove love this story

keep up the great work
latuacantante4him chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
I missed this story. Thanks for the update. I hope they can stop the fight before someone gets hurt. I wonder if Bella's possessiveness will tone down after she is done with her period? How is she going to handle the thoughts of the girls at school? I'm glad that Edward seems to somewhat be able to control himself and his presence is making it easier for Bella. Enjoyed it.
zerowolf chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
SweetNonsense chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
OMG i love this story! Now when she's on her period is are all males attracted sexuially towards her and have blood lust or is it just bloodlust?

Cant wait for the next chapter! (I hope Bella kicks Tanya's ass!)
601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »