Reviews for Gehenna
LieweHeksie chapter 2 . 1/8
This gets better every time I read it.
MontyTheDog chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Aww... This is so sweet. I have tears in my eyes. My favorite part of this story was when Ziva was talking to everyone in her cell, expecially Abby because you captured her charector perfectly. "I'm mentally hugging you right now!" Loved that! I also liked how Ducky started rambling about the heart attack. Just perfect, and again perfectly in charector. Great job, talented writing!
tangled6 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I'm kind of bummed this is completed. I love the idea of Ziva having hallucinations...which sounds off, but it really shows how much she cares about each member of the team. And seeing each members reactions to the news after getting a glimpse into the hallucinations... Well, it would have been great to see more. And I'm not gonna lie, I always appreciated the friendship McGee has with both Ziva and Tony individually and I kind of wanted to see how their meet up would go. If perhaps, her little dream sequence of him would be mentioned since it was oh so very sweet and sibling-like. And of course, Tony's. And the other members as well :) This was fascinating and I loved it. Would you perhaps consider a side-along one-shot for the curious readers? :)
rubiesandrain chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
AW! I love this. :)
Nanuk chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Aww, brilliant story, and so vividly written. Just why was it cut short at the end? ;))

Thanks so much!
Grace OMaille chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
LOL...only Tony would ask about the Mercedes!
Meredith44 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Great story. For whatever reason, I think my favorite line was the one by Jenny about Ziva not considering herself crazy until she was speaking with dead people. I loved your characterization of everyone, even Eli in his brief cameo. I also liked how you resolved the terrorists asking a Mossad agent about NCIS; hopefully I'll like TPTB's explanation as well. Thanks for sharing.
alizaleven chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
This was amazing. I really loved how you wrote this story, with so much emotion and just how I would imagine the next season starting. I sure hope it begins something like this... with a reunion.
Meatball42 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Okay, this is officially one of my fav stories. You totally nailed Ziva's and Tony's respective essences. And the thing with the iPod sounds exactly like something Tony would do. I just have one question: What's Gehenna?
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
she's rescUED!
brightblue chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
GAH! This was like 50-levels of awesomeness. Just perfection all around...can you please write the season premiere? Because it saddens me that we will not get anything nearly as good! Everyone was just heartbreaking in this, perfectly captured and...wow, you just hit every note right. I loved Ziva's hallucinations and of course the way the tape found its way to Tony. If only we got something this measured on the show...beautiful angst and yet there was always hope. Lovely, lovely job...
ChEmMiE chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
This is sad... I don't want it to end! I want more chapters.. Or a sequel! :)
1badasschick chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
WOW, YOU TOTALLY NAILED THE CHARACTERS! i especially loved loved loved mcgee reading to ziva! this concept could've easily been corny but you absolutely pulled it off. really powerful to read how ziva is just barely clinging to sanity in such an intense situation. just wow...
suchrandomness chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
I loved this story... excellent to know that Ziva and the team get back together again, i only hope that truly happens!
Sashile chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Great story. The way Tony was beating himself up about what had happened - wanting a recording of the video, constantly replaying the audio, trying to figure out what the hallucination version of him could have said - was spot-on in character. I enjoyed it very much, as much as one could enjoy a story about torture and delirium and whatnot.