Reviews for Vigilante
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is great! Can't wait for more chapters!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Please finish!
Indredi chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
I really like what you are doing with this story and James Gordon! I particularly like how you are weaving together the mystery of who "Henry Rice" is (to himself) with the mystery of who set up Jim.

I hope it isn't abandoned because I'd love to find out what happens next!
Jestana chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
I've always been a big Batman fan and I think the Nolan movies are the best translation of the comic books. Reading your fic made me feel as if I was reading the screenplay for the next one. I love the idea of Gordon having no memory of who he was, but still 'serving and protecting'. I think you've done a wonderful job so far with this fic and I hope you post the next chapter soon. I'm very eager to see how it will end. Thank you very much for such a wonderful story.
bohemian-rhapsodi chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
I already love this, can't wait for the Henry/Batman confrontation!
reflekshun chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
Yes, he is haggard. Do you not feel like giving him a cheeseburger and saying "Quick, it is not too late!"? Thank you for sharing!
Ignotum chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
Hey, well great story as usual. Not to badger you or anything, but in the message you sent me, you stated you were taking a while to update BBS because you were busy getting your Sherlock Holmes story published. So, just wondering, why are you adding chapters on this story instead of focusing on where most of your fanbase comes from which are your Next-Gen Harry Potter stories? I check up on your profile frequently because I do like your works. And you haven't updated the story in quite some time.
Battosailover5 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
this is such a great idea! I love the amnesia and vigilante idea plus, this is one of those stories that could actually happen in the comics.
Dawn Stag chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
I really enjoyed reading these two chapters. Not only are they well written the plot is one of the most original things I've read fanfic wise in a long long time; I can't wait to see where you take this!
Snotwing chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Oh, interesting developement. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon.
memyselfandi89 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Hm now this looks like fun! :D
DXRULES103 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Excellent chapter. I'll await patiently for another chapter. You wrote this very well. You sure do know how to write in Bruce's point of view. it'll be interesting to see the meeting between Batman and Henry Rice.
reflekshun chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I like it. I was not very impressed by much of the fanfics on the Dark Knight, but I liked the way you wrote this one. Thank you for sharing, and I hope to hear from you again soon.
Kats chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Another fantastic chapter! I love the idea of Gordon as a masked vigilante (though I wonder how he protects himself, fast is fast but bullets still sting) especially one named the "Mummy". Hah it's cool, cute and quite campy, all of which is a good thing. This chapter was worth waiting for and very fun to read, Thanks!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009