Reviews for Maximum Ride: Take it as it comes
Weightless chapter 27 . 1/9/2010
Wow you're still alive! I was starting to think you had died, or had been kidnapped or something. Not really, but still you were gone for ages!

Anyway... nice chappie! Please keep on updating
RTthe chapter 26 . 1/6/2010
are you ever going to update this story again? i have been waiting for aggees and nothing has been posted... :(
miaichan27 chapter 26 . 9/30/2009
Honestly! Where have you been? It's freaking almost October! Work on Max please and Cam. It's good to know if you'd work on this. Please, I mean come ON! really. If you wanna email me, it's my name (up there) and the AT symbol thingy gmail. Just in case yuou wanted to. And I think your stories are great. But I almost never review. Anyways email me if you get this. I think that would be great.

Mia (thats my real name)

] (Oh yeah, please update SOON!)
Girl You Don't Know chapter 26 . 9/19/2009
I'm Reviewing and yet im 27-32 less. Please update soon.
Emo-Princes96 chapter 26 . 8/12/2009
I really like it!
Flying Sideways chapter 26 . 8/12/2009
Okay, okay, I'll review, I'll review! I love this story very much, you're doing an excellent job on it. At this point, I think it might be better to go with Niggy, because Ella hasn't been a major character so far. Umm, what else? Oh yeah, FAX. (I am scary obsessed with Fax!) So, I love the fax in your story, please continue with it.

BTW, I share your feelings on the word "suddenly". I mean seriously, people can't you come up with any synonyms for it? Even just one?
Toxic Rain42 chapter 26 . 8/12/2009
Nice Fax scene. Very sweet.

I have other businesses in this review besides praising the chapter.

I also need to Inform you that if you want the Fang slave I was offering. You have to read the AN at the beginning of Chapter nine. Also if you haven't voted on my Poll. *gets on knees to beg at your feet* PLEASE do!. I have a tie right now and I need it to be over with so I can rename Shot. The Poll was supposed to be over along time ago!
Celiacangel8 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Im a Fax lover too. keep up the good work. :D
Izzy Lory B chapter 25 . 7/24/2009
Love it! Keep going! (And i perfer Niggy!)
Maxine chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
I think you should name it 'Life Of Teenage Mutant Bird Kids'.

Like 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'.

Please keep writing!

-Maxine :)
The Dancing Nerd chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
hehe, awesome! Love it.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
LOL! More please.
I Talk A Lot chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
I think you should keep this name! It sounds so cool, and it is related to the story! Take it as it comes, work around things. See? I make everything make sense!
annonomous person chapter 24 . 7/17/2009
when you say Shiz I think of Wicked...dear old shiz
Jake chapter 24 . 7/16/2009
Um... WHOA. cool story. Very few wrighters can pull off adding a new power to MR and keep it belivable. COOL! PS.

Go for Eggy. Nudge is 9 and Iggy is around 14/15. Ella admairs Iggy from afar. "Its amazing how you can do that."

"Uh, thanks..." book 3