Reviews for Tribunal
SilverShadow21 chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Since you have read my fanfiction, I thought of reading yours. I have read almost five already and they are all beautifully written. I want to comment on this one because I have always thought Severus had another side of him; more myterious, more dark, more passionate. It's very intesne the mood that is released. You have a great talent. Thought I had to read the last few paragaphs quite a few times, I finally understood what happened and who actually is killed. I felt sorry for both characters, as their curse is only broken by suffering, grief and sorrow. It is a shame that he just left her body in the cold dungeon and it is very metaphorical how you made him step into the sunlight. It's as if he became free, not exactly sure of what ... but free. This is a beautiful story, I will go on to read more. Good day.
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Powerful. Very, very powerful. This is a new, clear characterization of Snape, and I like him quite a lot. I always have, a little, but this...this is excellent.
Luciente chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Beautiflly written and very intense. As an aesthete I can't fault you, and these are the torrential emotions that are the only ones I want to believe in. That said, this isn't Severus as I see him. I do not see Severus as the weak character that I feel he comes across as here. Scheming and self-preserving, but not spineless. I believe he had his reasons for Death Eater-dom and espionage, and they had little to do with a mindless hunger for power. However, this is not an idea I have tackled yet in my own stories, so I will refrain from further criticism.
Caporal chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
I like!

So Snape did have a life. Since I'm a contrary person, I always liked him. This is good. Very, very, good.

Morg├╗lwen
Jivanna chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
I like it very much. Very good rendering of the theme.