Reviews for Dudley Reflects
Becablanca chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
AMAZING!
Lottielue1 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I like it, I've never read a story with Dudley's point of view throughout the whole thing. Good work :)
CupcakeFlake chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Nice enough story, but you sort of skim over it, you know? It's not really a story; there is very little personal stuff, the events/actions go on step-by-step without much natural transition, the dialogue is very unrealistic, but above all, you tell, not show.
manyuu chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Nice, I like how it all turned to friendship :D I think Petunia and Dudleyare actually quite nice once they get all that "Those magic people are freaks' thing. I still don't like Vernon though. I love thisstory _ Great Job.
Evgenia chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
It was extremely good and im talking for all tge four chapters.
ASF13957 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Nice story. There are surprisingly few Dursley-based fics that aren't humour, and I think you did a nice job with this one.
ms10055 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
love this chapter 3 was my favorite
scoobygang101 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Aww i loved it :)

-Scoobygang101
vampiremuggle chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
a little odd...and very AU...and slightly ooc...I LOVED IT! Nice job :)

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Grammergeek chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
It was alright.
michelle.3-23 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
I really liked the story. I always like to think Dudley and Harry became friends afterwards.
RavenEcho chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Hmm, this is a quite interesting and pleasant idea.
rb2312 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
love the story, even though it was a short one.

would like to imagine, that Dudley and Petunia become a good part of harry's life, even going to his wedding to Ginny, and being uncle and great ant to his kids.

maybe even dudley, getting a which girlfriend. perhaps one he meats through harry.

Dudley & Luna. now that would bea fun

pitty there are not more stories about what happened to Dudley after DH.

again thanks for the story.
som chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
not bad
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
Wow. Yes, it was very obvious that Petunia would gush if she had all this to say for such a long time, but the rest of it is fairly...thrown together.

The dialogue is, again, rushed, and there isn't much in the way of depth. It'd be great if you could figure out a way to flesh things out so we have explanations instead of rather empty exposition.