Reviews for Dudley Reflects
Great, Great Story
Becablanca chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
AMAZING!
Lottielue1 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I like it, I've never read a story with Dudley's point of view throughout the whole thing. Good work :)
CupcakeFlake chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Nice enough story, but you sort of skim over it, you know? It's not really a story; there is very little personal stuff, the events/actions go on step-by-step without much natural transition, the dialogue is very unrealistic, but above all, you tell, not show.
memefker chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Nice, I like how it all turned to friendship :D I think Petunia and Dudleyare actually quite nice once they get all that "Those magic people are freaks' thing. I still don't like Vernon though. I love thisstory _ Great Job.
Evgenia chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
It was extremely good and im talking for all tge four chapters.
ASF13957 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Nice story. There are surprisingly few Dursley-based fics that aren't humour, and I think you did a nice job with this one.
ms10055 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
love this chapter 3 was my favorite
scoobygang101 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Aww i loved it :)

-Scoobygang101
vampiremuggle chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
a little odd...and very AU...and slightly ooc...I LOVED IT! Nice job :)

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Grammergeek chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
It was alright.
michelle.3-23 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
I really liked the story. I always like to think Dudley and Harry became friends afterwards.
RavenEcho chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Hmm, this is a quite interesting and pleasant idea.
rb2312 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
love the story, even though it was a short one.

would like to imagine, that Dudley and Petunia become a good part of harry's life, even going to his wedding to Ginny, and being uncle and great ant to his kids.

maybe even dudley, getting a which girlfriend. perhaps one he meats through harry.

Dudley & Luna. now that would bea fun

pitty there are not more stories about what happened to Dudley after DH.

again thanks for the story.
som chapter 4 . 8/20/2009