Reviews for E Pluribus Unum
Allana Rose chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
*Cries* It done! Ahh! No! When's the next story gonna be up? I love reading your stuff. I actually check almost everyday to see if there's anythin new. Lol.
kmm122 chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
I'm going to think they lived HEA :)

I'm sad to this story end, I really enjoyed it!
Allana Rose chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
I passed out in school once... You are right... It ISN'T fun... Not at all.
friscofilly chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
i've never witnessed a fight, i've been IN one. i used to be bullied really badly. went along like that for a couple years cuz i have a really long fuse. i'm more harmless than bella in the real books. *shakes head* but that doesn't mean i'm a push-over. it finally got to the point where it was either fight or be really messed up. This girl came up to me, right up, and coughed in my face. and i slugged her. she gave me a bloody lip and i was terriefied afterward. but it stopped. all the bullying stopped.
bacmel79 chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
Lots of fights! Went to a inner city school. However I always tried to get away from them as soon as they started (which could happen in seconds) because people got injured just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wow you said at the begining that this was only 13 chapters but I don't see how. There just seems to be so much more story to this to just have one more chapter.
wildly-wrathful chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
I love how you had them express their fears like that - poor Edward. I also enjoy their age difference, and yet they still click and get along, and love each other despite everything.

Wonderful fic - I'm enjoying it immensely. :D
Bromizlefosho12 chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
i love this story. cant wait for more.

my 7th grade year in school we had 17 fights in one semester. i witnessed almost all except for 1 or 2. black girl fights were the funniest. not being racist. but its true. especially when they just slapped each other instead of actually punching.
TopazHeart chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
Concussion for sure... OUCH. So, will they find a way to pin this one on Bella or will Lauren get the blame like she deserves? Hm?
brixy chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
man I must really love you(r stories) cuz im up in the niddle of the night when I have to be up early in the norning reading your stories on a 2.5 by 1.5 inch screen!

and of course I was not dissapointed!
susayq chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
OMG! Bella in 2 fights in as many days! Way to go! LOL

Yep, I've witnessed several fights. And let me also say that I'm the proud mama of a teenage girl who got arrested at school for fighting in the parking lot. I know, sarcastic much? ;0)

~Susan
ElleCC chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
Oh dear! That wasn't good. So intense. I'm not sure if this will make it worse for her, or better.

High school kids can definitely be nasty. Ugh.

Thank you for the update!
hi chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
yay, can't wait for the next chapter. i've witnessed manny.
Paper'Paige chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
I saw a real neasty fight, the guy got a few broken ribs and a his right Femur. Blood everywhere. I wanted to throw up.

Cant wait ill next chapter update
absolutelysir chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
i kinda like violent Bella xD

I've witnessed a fight, it was awful

it was at the local skatepark, guy #1 was pissed at guy #2 cuz guy #2 wasnt paying attention to his own girlfriend. punches were thrown by guy #1. guy #2 didnt wanna fight so pushed #1 off of him bu #1 fell backwards on to broken glass and shredded off the skin on his shoulderblade.

eurgh...

xx
kellybear3 chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
OMG, head trauma? I hope Bella is going to be okay!
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »