Reviews for E Pluribus Unum
ericastwilight chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
A great end. Bella's speech was fitting because it's her story. I loved the last line, because Bella seems to be thinking positive thoughts instead of negative ones. Its always better to look at the future in a positive tone.

Personally, what I see in the future is a civil ceremony, Bella attending school near Edward, where she'll finally find friends, real ones.

Great job and I can't wait to read what you have next.

erica
latuacantante4him chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
I am so sad it's over. I enjoyed this story.
itspeanutbuttajellytime chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
aw, its cute. :D i say that she lived happily ever after! gret job!
DancingHeartBeats chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
Aw that was a cute ending for the story. To me I feel as though they'll make it...but I'm a total sap. So, I cant wait for you new stories.
1SassyGirl chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
AWE!
Los Grotos chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
It's a nice ending. Thank you for updating!

umm this may be out of line but, could you try to relax your fingers a bit? People who type constantly end up having some horrible rheumatoid arthritis, especially in their fingers.
susayq chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
Great ending! In my mind, they had their happily ever after :)

~Susan
christag banner chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
:( It is over. I know you said it is up to us to think if they lived hea but, I always like to read an epilogue from the author and their thoughts on the couples ending. Oh well.

I am so glad you have a stock of stories to post for us. I can't wait to read more.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
I love how Bella's speech was like a mega shinkick to her classmates. Just awesome.
R-Roberts chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
I envy you... really. Otep! UGH! Why don't I live in the US?

Ok... I'm fine :D

Thank you, really, for making my day by reading this. Thanks for the great finale, and the speach from Bella was... amaizing, it defines the all story, I think.

Keep on writting, you sure have a talent most of us don't :)
Allana Rose chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
*Cries* It done! Ahh! No! When's the next story gonna be up? I love reading your stuff. I actually check almost everyday to see if there's anythin new. Lol.
kmm122 chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
I'm going to think they lived HEA :)

I'm sad to this story end, I really enjoyed it!
Allana Rose chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
I passed out in school once... You are right... It ISN'T fun... Not at all.
friscofilly chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
i've never witnessed a fight, i've been IN one. i used to be bullied really badly. went along like that for a couple years cuz i have a really long fuse. i'm more harmless than bella in the real books. *shakes head* but that doesn't mean i'm a push-over. it finally got to the point where it was either fight or be really messed up. This girl came up to me, right up, and coughed in my face. and i slugged her. she gave me a bloody lip and i was terriefied afterward. but it stopped. all the bullying stopped.
bacmel79 chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
Lots of fights! Went to a inner city school. However I always tried to get away from them as soon as they started (which could happen in seconds) because people got injured just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wow you said at the begining that this was only 13 chapters but I don't see how. There just seems to be so much more story to this to just have one more chapter.
916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »