Reviews for E Pluribus Unum
wildly-wrathful chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
I love how you had them express their fears like that - poor Edward. I also enjoy their age difference, and yet they still click and get along, and love each other despite everything.

Wonderful fic - I'm enjoying it immensely. :D
Bromizlefosho12 chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
i love this story. cant wait for more.

my 7th grade year in school we had 17 fights in one semester. i witnessed almost all except for 1 or 2. black girl fights were the funniest. not being racist. but its true. especially when they just slapped each other instead of actually punching.
TopazHeart chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
Concussion for sure... OUCH. So, will they find a way to pin this one on Bella or will Lauren get the blame like she deserves? Hm?
brixy chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
man I must really love you(r stories) cuz im up in the niddle of the night when I have to be up early in the norning reading your stories on a 2.5 by 1.5 inch screen!

and of course I was not dissapointed!
susayq chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
OMG! Bella in 2 fights in as many days! Way to go! LOL

Yep, I've witnessed several fights. And let me also say that I'm the proud mama of a teenage girl who got arrested at school for fighting in the parking lot. I know, sarcastic much? ;0)

~Susan
ElleCC chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
Oh dear! That wasn't good. So intense. I'm not sure if this will make it worse for her, or better.

High school kids can definitely be nasty. Ugh.

Thank you for the update!
hi chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
yay, can't wait for the next chapter. i've witnessed manny.
Paper'Paige chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
I saw a real neasty fight, the guy got a few broken ribs and a his right Femur. Blood everywhere. I wanted to throw up.

Cant wait ill next chapter update
absolutelysir chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
i kinda like violent Bella xD

I've witnessed a fight, it was awful

it was at the local skatepark, guy #1 was pissed at guy #2 cuz guy #2 wasnt paying attention to his own girlfriend. punches were thrown by guy #1. guy #2 didnt wanna fight so pushed #1 off of him bu #1 fell backwards on to broken glass and shredded off the skin on his shoulderblade.

eurgh...

xx
kellybear3 chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
OMG, head trauma? I hope Bella is going to be okay!
dragonlady123 chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
tell bella that i said that it's okay, that bitch had it coming... plus her hair was probably ugly anyway

smiles for ass kickin, bitch fight bella heheheh
brixy chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
sorry i was just kind of reading and stopping to review about something notable so sorry if my thoughts seemed a little bit random... which they always are anyways

I LOVED IT!
brixy chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
thank you for quoting "the joker"!

aww edward couldnt even say bye to her when he was leaving work...

aw it was so sweet of edward to get a new copy of romeo and juliet for bella and rewrite all the comments and stuff from the old one!

and i love so much how he was so gentle with her!
brixy chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
jesus, i just LOVE your stories!

i think i like them so much because of the WAY you write them!

you are just HILARIOUS!
brixy chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
HAHA!

ripping her eyelids off!

that was just hilarious to me for some reason!
901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »