Reviews for E Pluribus Unum
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
I am sure glad you know te ending because I don't even know the begging and I am reading tis so keep it comng
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
well it might be short but will you tell me why they hare Bella and call her a whore and why heer father kicked her out of his house and why she is with Edward even though they love each other.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
yes I want to know why they are calling Bella a whore and if she is in high school why is she living with Edward is he her boy friend
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
'the fakest,ugliest and disgusting I've ever known' well guess what Lauren I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU Jealousy does ugly things to a person especially Lauren THE QUEEN BITCH by the way love your stories
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I hope those assholes get what's coming to them they don't have the right to judge people .Like I said Assholes
TangerSoto chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I hope, there will some light for them. Thank you.
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Not standart. Thank you.
Dil9 chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Lovely for sharing:)
Absit Invidia chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hi. I just came across your story and wanted to let you know that your title doesn't match the description; something for something else in Latin is quid pro quo, not e pluribus unum.
LunaEAC chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
OMG!

It's beautiful!

Thanks you for the dream ;-)
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
Aw...LOVE LOVE LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Wow. Such violence. Will Bella be able to finish school & graduate w/honors? Will everyone finally stop harassing Bella? Why DID they stop for a while anyway? Were they planning something? Will this disappoint Edward & Charlie?
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Aw...LOVE. So, did Bella spend the night over at Edward's then?
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
So did Edward really wanted Bella to move back? & feared that at the same time? Or did he fear that she would leave leave him for good? Life must be crazy living on your own so young plus taking care of another person. In awe of those. Love!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
I'm not sure how to feel...but I think I may be hyperventilating to see what happens next...
906 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »