Reviews for E Pluribus Unum
TangerSoto chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I hope, there will some light for them. Thank you.
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Not standart. Thank you.
Dil9 chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Lovely for sharing:)
Absit Invidia chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hi. I just came across your story and wanted to let you know that your title doesn't match the description; something for something else in Latin is quid pro quo, not e pluribus unum.
LunaEAC chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
OMG!

It's beautiful!

Thanks you for the dream ;-)
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
Aw...LOVE LOVE LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Wow. Such violence. Will Bella be able to finish school & graduate w/honors? Will everyone finally stop harassing Bella? Why DID they stop for a while anyway? Were they planning something? Will this disappoint Edward & Charlie?
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Aw...LOVE. So, did Bella spend the night over at Edward's then?
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
So did Edward really wanted Bella to move back? & feared that at the same time? Or did he fear that she would leave leave him for good? Life must be crazy living on your own so young plus taking care of another person. In awe of those. Love!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
I'm not sure how to feel...but I think I may be hyperventilating to see what happens next...
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
Aw, Charlie...even if Bella does not go back to live w/Charlie for a bit, she & Edward should visit more, especially if he is willing to try...maybe they could then make it official w/marriage? LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Nervous that their problems may come between them...Hope not. Love. (Hate Lauren)
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Wow. I wanna cry...I wish someone felt this strongly about me...(too late, in tears) wow. This Edward/Bella combination...its something else...LOVE LOVE LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
*sigh* LOVE LOVE LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Love them! Love this Edward & this Bella...something about the way they are with each other. So tender. LOVE
916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »