Reviews for E Pluribus Unum
Elena Masen chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i like it.

can't wait to see what happened and find out more information.

good job!x
Manicomio chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
My guess is that something happened to Charlie so Bella moved in with Edward. AH? Great start! I can't wait to read the rest!
Loser911 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
oh my gosh im so confused!
raven1212 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Well you definitely have my attention with the first chapter. The easy guess would be that Edward is obviously the hottie who is older then Bella and the girls at school are jealous so they are making up stuff about her. But I'm sure that's not it so I'll just shut up now and wait for the next chapter.
Paper'Paige chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
XD

I can't wait till the next chapter!

I really like this!

gah! Update XD
Tiggerpounce chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow...I'm definitely intrigued. Looking forward to another update.
Dolphin4442 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I have no idea what's going on but I really like it :)
DancingHeartBeats chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
sounds interesting.
R-Roberts chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I liked it, I didn't get it though... is this about what Bella is going throught in school when everyone in Forks knows she lives with Edward?

Nice story... but it doesn't suprise me coming from you :)
12345jj chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Great start and congrats! Ok, so i'm guessing that it's AH obv, Bella goes out with Edward who is a few years older and her parents kicked her out b/c they didn't like that. She moved in with him and the girls at school are jealous so they are saying she's pregnant.
squoosh-bunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh me likey!

I like the style of this a lot, the little teasers as to what has happened to turn an entire student body against one student - I'm excited!

Looking forward to the next installment :D

~Suzy
Phoenix-Faie chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
very interesting first chapter, i cant wait to read more and find out why Bella moved in with Edward in the first place, :)

oh and congrats on this being your 60th story :) that is awesome *throws dazzle flakes*
xsecretxkeeperx chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I... am stumped. Some kind of forbidden relationship is obvious, but what? Steps maybe? Hm. No. Huh, I don't know. I will say though that you have me intrigued and I love the way you write. It draws me in to what Bella is feeling and dealing with. I usually don't start stories that only have one chapter, but your summary didn't give me anything accept that it was a forbidden type of love and so I read o see what it was, but your damn chapter didn't give me anything either, lol. Well, I'm hooked. Can't wait to see what you've got planned!
TeamJakeBella chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
interesting im not guessing yet i want to read more!
blueeyes31 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
oh this looks good, I have a couple theories but I'm gonna wait and see, can't wait for the next chapter
916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »