Reviews for E Pluribus Unum
call-it-golden chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
First of all, congrats on your 60th story! At first I thought it said 16th and I was like, "What's the big deal?" But then I got it! Haha

And second of all, this opening chapter really struck a nerve with me. I was constantly picked on by a certain group of girls during my junior year of high school, and ironically, most of it was during chemistry. I still can never think about it too much or else I physically feel my chest constrict. It was all because I was different. I am looking forward to see what is going on between Edward and Bella that has everyone being so mean. I can sympathize with her and am eager to see how else she handles things.

Therefore, I can't wait to see what unfolds! )
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Okay, the question to top it all for me is "What in the world is going on here?" So far I've figured that Edward is the "hottie" that the gossipers are discussing and apparently he's older than Bella in this one, seeing as he's in college. But how much older is he? What happened with her and Charlie? Why is she living with Edward? And mostly, what happened to cause all this? If there's more please update soon!
In-Luv-With-RobPatz chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Just a few questions. Is this an all human story? And are the rest of the Cullens in it?

Anyway, its a really good story and I can't wait for the next chapter! update soon please!
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i'm guessing she isn't pregnant coz i think she would be more careful of her health if she was. i'm also guessing she moved in with edward coz her dad said 'you won't get to see him while living under this roof' yadda yadda yadda and she moved in with edward. the bitches at school are jealous coz edward chose her not them etc.

it should be interesting seeing where you go with this. congratz on your SIXTIETH story!
tomato blush chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i really like the start to this story and i can't wait to see where you are going with it! :)
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
my guess is that they are married. Something along those lines at least. But I love the premise so far. Looking forward to more. R-C

Erica
hopeless-bad-ass-romantic chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i know this will b another 1 of ur fabulous stories! congrats on the 60 stories u've written! ur a fabulous writer! as i have often said! can't wait 2 c where this story goes! i know it will b good! u always throw me 4 a loop! with every story! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
great beginning

interesting already p

just a question...

I was reading your profile and where it says

"Some details: I'm a vergetarian of four years. I've never had a boyfriend or a first kiss, and I don't intend to ever do so. I'm conserivitve and I love white, the best, naturally. I'm a very different kind of person, quiet on the outside but brewing with ideas on the inside. [sic]"

I was just wondering if by "white", did you mean that in relation to celibacy or in relation to race? S

This is not intended to offend or anything, just wondering..

On another note, thanks for sharing your stories. )

You're a really talented author, and I hope you'll keep continuing to write throughout whatever :)
AMayes chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Hmm, I'm not really sure what to think!

Did Bella sleep with Edward and/or become pregnant and her parents disown her because of it?

I'm very curious and await your next chapter! Great start!
thatgirljen chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I have no clue what this is, but I like it so far. And everything you write is good, so Im sure I will love it soon.
OnieLee chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this! You left just enough suspense as to the plot of the book to leave us wanting the next installment. I hope this turns into a long piece that I will be able to enjoy for a while.
ObsessiveEdwardDisorder chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I really really really like the start of this story!

And the ending bit with Edward is so heartouching. But I didn't fail to see the small forewarning at the very end of the chapter, which was the last sentence. At least I think it was a forewarning ;O

judging from all the 'whores' and 'skanks', i'm guessing bella slept with edward, got pregnant etc? But hey, I can't wait for this!

And since u said ur open to questions and most certainly will answer them...CAN U GIVE ME A REALLY DETAILED SPOILER PLOT OF THIS STORY? ;D
OfficiallyDazzled chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Ooh. Great start. Can't wait to read more! :)
emillythestrange chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
my predictions usually suck, so i'll just say that they're married because of teenage pregnancy and jessica and lauren are just jealous bitches cuz they know edward is BELL's and not theirs. haha. anyways, i love this story and i love the way you write and please update soon!
LindyP chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow! This sounds really good & promising! It also remends me why I would never want to go through high school again. Ugh! Looking forward to your next post!

LindyP :)