Reviews for Greek Eye
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
This is awesome I love it! :D
Prongs85 chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
It was a good fic, but I think the resolution came too quickly compared to how long the "problem" was dragged through the story itself. And there wasn't so much Percabeth as I would have liked :P
XOlovelyladybugXO chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Aww! The ending was cute!

I loved this fanfic. Do you have a sequel for this? I hope you do!
Napoleon Tak chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
great story and nice actual story ending.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Weird, but very very very very very good.
quiddmobile chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
hmm...

I thought the ending was a bit rushed, as if you could've done a better job but I thought the story had originality and was great.
marcus chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
i haate romance but it was an amazing story and this writer which is a good freind of mine needs to write more,...

if you reveiw bad on any of his things i will hunt u down and rape you!
cece chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
I loved the end of the chapter. I will admit that I'm a sucker for the mushy romantic type stories and moives, but hey, what's a teen to do?
cece chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
What's the plan, what's the plan, what's the plan?
cece chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
How the heck is Percy going to get Athena back to Olymps and how is he going to get Annabeth to help him?
cece chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I liked the chapter but I really want to know what will happen to Annabeth, her siblings, and the cabin. This story had better have a happy ending OR ELSE! And I mean happy.
cece chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Good chapter though I must know, what the heck is wrong with Annabeth?
Zoe Nightshade chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This is okay, but you don't need the disclaimer. Not being the author is what it's all about. Also, this is a little too short. Not including the bold part, is it pretty well over a thousand words?

You have a little bit of trouble in your grammar for quotations.

You put: "Hello." he said.

Should be: "Hello," he said.

That rule applies to quotes ending with periods, with the she said or he said at the end.

Other than that, the writing describing Annabeth's...depression, let's call it, is a little awkward.

I also think that you should have a less OOC way for Percy to get it. Maybe he could just ask Sophia. Of course, she would say no, but some way other than what you put, him knocking her aside. I also think that you are on the verge of OOC Percabeth. I would make sure to remember that Percy and Annabeth are tough half-bloods, not romantic-minded teenagers.
LegendaryLarry chapter 6 . 6/1/2009