Reviews for The Fire
vampireknight777Hetaliafan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Different take on Ouran great
Angel Of The New Moon chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
wow... WHY DID YOU KILL RANKA-CHAN? WAAAAAAAAAAAA. hey um coan you make it so haruhi decides she can leave the hospital early and the nurses have to let her go because of some free will law(tamaki and the others wont be there though)? PLEZZZZZ? hey um u seem like a really really really good writer.
KageNoNeko chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Very interesting story. It is quite different.
biscuit1226 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
keep writing rarw because so far I like the story line but I wish ranka had'nt died T.T
FrankIeroRules chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Aww, poor Haruhi! But awesome story! I loved reading it so far, and I can't wait for the next update! :D
Luna12 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Great story thus far. Some nit-picky points:

1) Unrealistic that the club would have arrived at the scene of the fire so promptly. A more realistic tie-in could be it made the local news and Kyoya had set up certain orders to be notified of disturbances in Haruhi's neighborhood.

2) The twins were very OOC. They showed way too much emotion. Just taking it down a notch would have been more plausible.

Otherwise, I love the story idea and general plot device. I can't wait to read more and see how things unfold! Where in the story-line is this taking place? A note to the reader would be appreciated.
Kamiragem chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Oh my God!

This fanfic is fabulous! A love Haruhi drama! *ok, I'm crying now*

I liekd so muchu to read this history, and I wanna read more! Please, would you post one more episode?

See you.
Pink Pagoda chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
alright, review I shall. This story is very saad, but believable. I can't wait to see what will happen next! ;)
mistress-of-kurapika-sama chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
you have a way of showing emotions. I really loved the way you deliver each of their emotions. well, I'll be waiting for your next update! :D
Violence Valentine chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Aw so cute. It's not often ranka comes into the story. Keep going PLEASE! you really know how to make the reader all emotional! *wipes eyes* ha I'm a wimp _ but carry on I want to see how it all turns out, and I love your writing style, it's so expressive.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
I just wonder what will happen now. Technically, she would be shipped off to the closest living relative, but does she have any? And if not, how will the boys deal with their wounded princess? Keep up the good work, dark
Oh-So-Vogue chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I like this story so far. I'm curious to see where Haruhi will stay after she gets out of the hospital...I'm assuming someone from the Host Club. :) Great job so far.
anyakie chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Omg that was so sad, I can't believe Ranka died :( Really well written though and the scene where Haruhi dreamed about her mother and father was so touching! Where is she going to live now? At one of the hosts houses? Tamaki's? Hopefully, but poor Haruhi she has to realize that she is not completely alone.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cutiepiekyo chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
aww this story is so sad, i can't wait to read more though. I hope haruhi will be ok.
mistress-of-kurapika-sama chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
that was good beginning. uhm, check your spelling when you type okay. there are some missing letters in your words, such as 'as' that was supposed to be was, 'bunt' that was supposed to be burnt.

but I would say that this chapter is great. I'd like to read more of your story.