Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
mollyef2012 chapter 1 . 4/6
Please please update soon! I love this story!
marinna chapter 1 . 2/22
I love this!
beelzeebub chapter 1 . 1/16
Gran06 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Are you ever planning on completing this story? I really enjoy reading your words, but leaving something unfinished is really very frustrating for those of us who truly look forward to your stories. Please don't be like so many others and not finish what you started.
V chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
You're awesome but seriously I'm having withdrawals you need to update sooner or I'll go into depression!
ivemetmyangel chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
reading the old reviews i saw that initially was 23 chapters?
please, put them back, pretty please?
i really love the story
Lindsey Chisolm chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Are you gonna update this soon? I really loved MLOONAA and I really wanna read the squeal
ariana swan chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
hy ashel pls post more chapters?
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
read the previous chapters so friendly reminder to update. :)
Christine C chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
please! continue story! I love Edward and Bella and i want to read more..
mayymie chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Loved the fanfic, Making Love Out Of Nothing At All . And I would like to continue reading Bella and Edward's journey together . Please update more .x
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Please update with more chapters, love this story & the characters especially dirty talking Edward !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze make more chapters
guess who chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ashel UPDATE! Is Emmet still goofy lol. Why have u taken sooooooo long?! UR letting ur fans down! 3 YEARS! Either hiatus ( pity luv ur stories ) or update! Love u ;)
mayymie chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
So I read Making Love Out Of Nothing At All ... And I absolutely LOVE it, and I was so excited to read the sequel, only to find out that there's only one chapter . Way to pour cold water over my head ... It was such a let down . But please, please, please, please, PLEASE update those four chapters you said you have . It would make all of your readers extremely happy .x
3,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »