Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
Jennbunjmer chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
"And that's the way the cookie crumbles..."

DTE is my favorite. *shudders* No one could turn him down..
Jennbunjmer chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Ohhhh, that lemon was also amazing:p

I really need to get my boyfriend to give me a message... haha

And who wouldn't want Edward in command?
Jennbunjmer chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
I would've totally picked playing doctor with Carlisle myself. That'd be so amazing *drools*... oh sorry, anyways...

And for your top AN, you don't always need graham crackers for a s'mores. Just surround the marshmellow with two pieces of chocolate, That'd be heaven enough :D

And for the record, Mood rings rock, I can't remember the last time I wore one. But it was sweet from Emmett to Rose :D
Jennbunjmer chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Sorry if my reviews seemed to be coming as often as your characters.. I'm trying to catch up, and I think I'm succeeding.

And Ashel... You're stories are one of the only ones I've read that can get such a reaction outta me, and its flippin fantastic.

I don't know how you learned to write lemons so well, but girl you're the queen of them. Seriously.
Jennbunjmer chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
That was the best Thanksgiving dinner! Haha! I can't believe Alice did that to Jasper, And poor Charlie has no flippin idea...Gosh..

I seriously can't wait to see whats in store with Edward and Bella...and that leather. Ahh! But I promised to become a faithful reader and comment every chapter. (:
Jennbunjmer chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
The line "fuck doing flips and shit" reminded me of the song "i'm on a boat" by lonely island. where it's like " i'm on a dolphin... doing flips and shit..."

yeahhh...
Jennbunjmer chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
This was a funny chapter:D The lingerie comment about her shaving, but then the thought of what Charlie would've done if he actually saw the little leather outfit. Awesomely funny:D
Jennbunjmer chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Muahaha, I think I like 'your' Edward better than the real thing(gasp, I know) But I love how he can be so romantic and sensual one moment, but then the next he's the dirty, forceful Edward we all dream about.

Sigh. :D
Jennbunjmer chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was a great way to start the sequel. I'm so excited, and I've decided to actually review every chapter this time, even though I have some catching up to do.

And don't worry, that wont take me too long (;

I LOVE that he said her hair looked 'frazzled' an ex boyfriend of mine said the same thing to me before after things got a little... steamy, and I didn't laugh then. But when I look back I laugh really hard at how cheesy and weird it was.
Artemis Leaena chapter 23 . 11/22/2010
Ok...fiirst of all...lucky you (or me...hehehehe) but with this review my "Review Cherry" is officially popped! YAY...aherm...ok...on to the review! I am so thoroughly enjoying this story (MLOONAA was ridiculously awesome too...made alot of lemonade with that one! ;-) ) I can not WAIT for you to update this little gem! I love what you've done with Jake, and I hope you don't create too much tension with James (he's kinda douchey...and I love that...but I love the "carefreeness" of this story!). The ex English Major in me is kinda cringing at some of the typos, but fortunately my happy little Aspie/OCD brain just auto-corrects as I read! :-D Keep up the good work...and UPDATE WOMAN...SERIOUSLY, I'm a dirty little kinkster & can't wait for Edward & Bella to "go further"!
Kelly J chapter 23 . 11/21/2010
i know ive been super delayed in my review! school is INSANE! anywho, i LOVED this chapter! it was sooo fucking hilarious! i laughed so hard, i swear my roomies think im an insane nutcase! soooo funny! haha im laughing right now just thinking back to it!

i cant wait for the next chapter! so excited! and wtf is james doing there? omg cant wait to find out!

:-D

xoxo
TheSonicDoesntDoWood chapter 23 . 11/18/2010
Hehehehe, love the story so far :)

Update soon :D Keep it up! :DD
TheSonicDoesntDoWood chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS HILAAARIOUUUS! i looooved edwards thoughts! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CANT STOP LAUGHING! anyways, im a huuuuuge fan of this story and MLOONAA, nd ive been reading it in any free time i have, even during class :P i would read it frm my phone under the desk, i know, badass ;) so i'm sorry i didnt review :) im now on a 1 week holiday. I come from Egypt, so his chapter made me abit said for one reason: I'V NEVER SEEN SNOW! :(( I know, its sad :((( even though ive traveled to Europe and Canada and USA loads of times, they were always in summer :( So im quite sad to hear that this is what im missing out on :/ oh well... Keep up the good work :D
AUNT GG chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
THIS STORY IS SOOOOO GOOD WHEN WILL YOU BE POSTING MORE CHAPTERS?
mycajunlover chapter 23 . 11/12/2010
I have spent the better part of three days reading this and MLOONAA. Can not wait for the next update. Really love the disfuntional family.
3,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »