Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
Jennbunjmer chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
This was an amazing way to bring them back for the break. I'm a happy reviewer.

And those movies are awesome no matter how old you get. My grandma still watches them every year(:
Jennbunjmer chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
Kudos for you (which includes those kudos chocolate deliciousness granola bars... which are completely heaven in a granola bar)

I've never read such good phone sex in a story.

And man, was this good... :D
Jennbunjmer chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
When you had them sing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. As I read it, I was singing it in my head. And drunk Bella is so cute, haha

I hope you're not getting annoyed at my comments And are like "Wow Jenni, Just freakin shut up already!"

I wouldn't be hurt about it. My friends have said the same thing to me before.
Jennbunjmer chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Mmm. even dirtier Edward(:

Oh and I forgot to mention this a couple chapters back: Do you ever think that you could have Edward lose for the times that they're both trying to resist sex from each other? I think that would be incredibly hot to read ;p

(And maybe you've done it idunno, I haven't caught up completely :p)
Jennbunjmer chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
Perfect proposal *sniff* It was really sweet and amazing, and everything you'd hope for... sigh.

And I loved your answer to the question on the bottom AN.

I literally laughed out loud. I got a funny look from my mom.

Totally worth it.
Jennbunjmer chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
Ohhh Jasper:D

And that song just reminds me of the tv show True Blood. Have you ever seen it. Because it's freaking amazing and I'm super sure you'd probably like it..
Jennbunjmer chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
"And that's the way the cookie crumbles..."

DTE is my favorite. *shudders* No one could turn him down..
Jennbunjmer chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Ohhhh, that lemon was also amazing:p

I really need to get my boyfriend to give me a message... haha

And who wouldn't want Edward in command?
Jennbunjmer chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
I would've totally picked playing doctor with Carlisle myself. That'd be so amazing *drools*... oh sorry, anyways...

And for your top AN, you don't always need graham crackers for a s'mores. Just surround the marshmellow with two pieces of chocolate, That'd be heaven enough :D

And for the record, Mood rings rock, I can't remember the last time I wore one. But it was sweet from Emmett to Rose :D
Jennbunjmer chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Sorry if my reviews seemed to be coming as often as your characters.. I'm trying to catch up, and I think I'm succeeding.

And Ashel... You're stories are one of the only ones I've read that can get such a reaction outta me, and its flippin fantastic.

I don't know how you learned to write lemons so well, but girl you're the queen of them. Seriously.
Jennbunjmer chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
That was the best Thanksgiving dinner! Haha! I can't believe Alice did that to Jasper, And poor Charlie has no flippin idea...Gosh..

I seriously can't wait to see whats in store with Edward and Bella...and that leather. Ahh! But I promised to become a faithful reader and comment every chapter. (:
Jennbunjmer chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
The line "fuck doing flips and shit" reminded me of the song "i'm on a boat" by lonely island. where it's like " i'm on a dolphin... doing flips and shit..."

yeahhh...
Jennbunjmer chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
This was a funny chapter:D The lingerie comment about her shaving, but then the thought of what Charlie would've done if he actually saw the little leather outfit. Awesomely funny:D
Jennbunjmer chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Muahaha, I think I like 'your' Edward better than the real thing(gasp, I know) But I love how he can be so romantic and sensual one moment, but then the next he's the dirty, forceful Edward we all dream about.

Sigh. :D
Jennbunjmer chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was a great way to start the sequel. I'm so excited, and I've decided to actually review every chapter this time, even though I have some catching up to do.

And don't worry, that wont take me too long (;

I LOVE that he said her hair looked 'frazzled' an ex boyfriend of mine said the same thing to me before after things got a little... steamy, and I didn't laugh then. But when I look back I laugh really hard at how cheesy and weird it was.
3,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »