Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
AUNT GG chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
THIS STORY IS SOOOOO GOOD WHEN WILL YOU BE POSTING MORE CHAPTERS?
mycajunlover chapter 23 . 11/12/2010
I have spent the better part of three days reading this and MLOONAA. Can not wait for the next update. Really love the disfuntional family.
catapilla1 chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
I just luved MLOONAA and I love this one cause it's freaking hilarious. Please please please update soon :)
andreaa15 chapter 23 . 11/10/2010
hey i love yur stories they have graey characters and the lemons are great !

But can yu update soon please am addicteddd :)
edwardsno1girl chapter 23 . 11/10/2010
I'm hanging out for the next chapter. I cant wait to hear what James has to say. Thanks for the great story!
TiffVazqRey chapter 23 . 11/8/2010
Hello ashel-13, MLOONAA was such a great story, i fell in love with it, and YMMDCT its going throught the same path, hopefully you can update soon, thanks :D
Lissabeth Caine chapter 23 . 11/5/2010
I love your stories please keep writing! your the best
juls2 chapter 23 . 11/3/2010
OMG i am so loving this fic...i don't normally read incomplete fics, but i read Making Love Out of Nothing at all without realising it had a sequel. Even when i saw that it had one, i continued reading because i was just so in awe of the story. Not only is the story line great but the lemons are fucking phenominal...

Cant wait for the next chapter..i have to tell you though, as much as i love me some Edward & Bella with a little bit of Emmett & Jasper thrown in, your portrayal of Carlisle & Esme is fantasic...I always thought Esme was a horny bitch (who wouldn't be with in your pants all the time?).
liv4lyf chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
i love your story! please update soon :D xx
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
I know life happens...and I completely understand. I saw your last post was in August and I was just wondering if you were going to continue? please say YES? LOVING THIS STORY! Thanks!
browneyes214 chapter 23 . 10/26/2010
Please update soon. I want to know why James is there and what he going to do. I love your stories. I have reread them so many times and when I need a lift I will read it again. They are fun, creative and and always make me smile at their antics.
tcrew chapter 23 . 10/24/2010
Happy belated birthday Hayden! James... Factor him into the Cullen holiday plans and it should get interesting. He's so going to want to try and hook up with Bella! Where is Victoria when you need her, to put that yutz in his place?
tcrew chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
This was so sweet!
tcrew chapter 21 . 10/24/2010
Well, well... A little BDSM for this couple and Bella is wanting to further things. Nice!
tcrew chapter 20 . 10/24/2010
Did they all miss Bella or what? LOL.
3,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »