Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
Lissabeth Caine chapter 23 . 11/5/2010
I love your stories please keep writing! your the best
juls2 chapter 23 . 11/3/2010
OMG i am so loving this fic...i don't normally read incomplete fics, but i read Making Love Out of Nothing at all without realising it had a sequel. Even when i saw that it had one, i continued reading because i was just so in awe of the story. Not only is the story line great but the lemons are fucking phenominal...

Cant wait for the next chapter..i have to tell you though, as much as i love me some Edward & Bella with a little bit of Emmett & Jasper thrown in, your portrayal of Carlisle & Esme is fantasic...I always thought Esme was a horny bitch (who wouldn't be with in your pants all the time?).
liv4lyf chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
i love your story! please update soon :D xx
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
I know life happens...and I completely understand. I saw your last post was in August and I was just wondering if you were going to continue? please say YES? LOVING THIS STORY! Thanks!
browneyes214 chapter 23 . 10/26/2010
Please update soon. I want to know why James is there and what he going to do. I love your stories. I have reread them so many times and when I need a lift I will read it again. They are fun, creative and and always make me smile at their antics.
tcrew chapter 23 . 10/24/2010
Happy belated birthday Hayden! James... Factor him into the Cullen holiday plans and it should get interesting. He's so going to want to try and hook up with Bella! Where is Victoria when you need her, to put that yutz in his place?
tcrew chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
This was so sweet!
tcrew chapter 21 . 10/24/2010
Well, well... A little BDSM for this couple and Bella is wanting to further things. Nice!
tcrew chapter 20 . 10/24/2010
Did they all miss Bella or what? LOL.
tcrew chapter 19 . 10/24/2010
Happy belated birthday! Awww, family together looking for Christmas trees, so sweet!
Wine and Cheesy chapter 23 . 10/24/2010
Good stuff! I love fluff and lemons some times. Sure hope you are planning to finish this.
tokio33 chapter 23 . 10/23/2010
did you die or something? update
tcrew chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
Hello, perks of being with the King of Shag... Lots of sexy times!
BrittanyMae chapter 23 . 10/18/2010
OK I just caught up with this story. After MLOONAA I forgot you were doing a sequel, but I remembered and I'm happy because this story is hilarious. You have a great sense of humor. I need more of it. Seriously the chapter where they were playing in the snow and Rose and Em "killed" Alice for cockblocking. PRICELESS. Then the part where Bella got her revenge on Alice. I was laughing so hard my husband woke up and asked what the hell was so funny. I had tears in my eyes. Thankyou for that. You are too much and I love both those stories. Give me some more laughs. This chapter though Edward was crazy. I oculd never talk that way infront of my parents. They're prudes unless they are drunk. But then I still wouldn't. And now James can have proof that there is a Bella! He better not try and cause problems though. OK time to go now, but seriously an't wait for the next chapter and the chapter after that and so on so on...
2brown-eyes chapter 23 . 10/13/2010
Drunken Edward is so funny and horny! Enjoyed both your stories so far.
3,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »