Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
Artemis Leaena chapter 23 . 11/22/2010
Ok...fiirst of all...lucky you (or me...hehehehe) but with this review my "Review Cherry" is officially popped! YAY...aherm...ok...on to the review! I am so thoroughly enjoying this story (MLOONAA was ridiculously awesome too...made alot of lemonade with that one! ;-) ) I can not WAIT for you to update this little gem! I love what you've done with Jake, and I hope you don't create too much tension with James (he's kinda douchey...and I love that...but I love the "carefreeness" of this story!). The ex English Major in me is kinda cringing at some of the typos, but fortunately my happy little Aspie/OCD brain just auto-corrects as I read! :-D Keep up the good work...and UPDATE WOMAN...SERIOUSLY, I'm a dirty little kinkster & can't wait for Edward & Bella to "go further"!
Kelly J chapter 23 . 11/21/2010
i know ive been super delayed in my review! school is INSANE! anywho, i LOVED this chapter! it was sooo fucking hilarious! i laughed so hard, i swear my roomies think im an insane nutcase! soooo funny! haha im laughing right now just thinking back to it!

i cant wait for the next chapter! so excited! and wtf is james doing there? omg cant wait to find out!

:-D

xoxo
TheSonicDoesntDoWood chapter 23 . 11/18/2010
Hehehehe, love the story so far :)

Update soon :D Keep it up! :DD
TheSonicDoesntDoWood chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS HILAAARIOUUUS! i looooved edwards thoughts! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CANT STOP LAUGHING! anyways, im a huuuuuge fan of this story and MLOONAA, nd ive been reading it in any free time i have, even during class :P i would read it frm my phone under the desk, i know, badass ;) so i'm sorry i didnt review :) im now on a 1 week holiday. I come from Egypt, so his chapter made me abit said for one reason: I'V NEVER SEEN SNOW! :(( I know, its sad :((( even though ive traveled to Europe and Canada and USA loads of times, they were always in summer :( So im quite sad to hear that this is what im missing out on :/ oh well... Keep up the good work :D
AUNT GG chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
THIS STORY IS SOOOOO GOOD WHEN WILL YOU BE POSTING MORE CHAPTERS?
mycajunlover chapter 23 . 11/12/2010
I have spent the better part of three days reading this and MLOONAA. Can not wait for the next update. Really love the disfuntional family.
catapilla1 chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
I just luved MLOONAA and I love this one cause it's freaking hilarious. Please please please update soon :)
andreaa15 chapter 23 . 11/10/2010
hey i love yur stories they have graey characters and the lemons are great !

But can yu update soon please am addicteddd :)
edwardsno1girl chapter 23 . 11/10/2010
I'm hanging out for the next chapter. I cant wait to hear what James has to say. Thanks for the great story!
TiffVazqRey chapter 23 . 11/8/2010
Hello ashel-13, MLOONAA was such a great story, i fell in love with it, and YMMDCT its going throught the same path, hopefully you can update soon, thanks :D
Lissabeth Caine chapter 23 . 11/5/2010
I love your stories please keep writing! your the best
juls2 chapter 23 . 11/3/2010
OMG i am so loving this fic...i don't normally read incomplete fics, but i read Making Love Out of Nothing at all without realising it had a sequel. Even when i saw that it had one, i continued reading because i was just so in awe of the story. Not only is the story line great but the lemons are fucking phenominal...

Cant wait for the next chapter..i have to tell you though, as much as i love me some Edward & Bella with a little bit of Emmett & Jasper thrown in, your portrayal of Carlisle & Esme is fantasic...I always thought Esme was a horny bitch (who wouldn't be with in your pants all the time?).
liv4lyf chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
i love your story! please update soon :D xx
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
I know life happens...and I completely understand. I saw your last post was in August and I was just wondering if you were going to continue? please say YES? LOVING THIS STORY! Thanks!
browneyes214 chapter 23 . 10/26/2010
Please update soon. I want to know why James is there and what he going to do. I love your stories. I have reread them so many times and when I need a lift I will read it again. They are fun, creative and and always make me smile at their antics.
3,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »