Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
julz12 chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
AHHHH! FINALLY!lol James has intered the building! lamo cant wait to read more! so update dammit! lol jk
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
HBD Haydeeeeen! :D:D:D blessings from afaaar! :D

awesomeee chappiee... should i be scared because of James?
lovely leslie chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN! hope you have a good one. well this story keeps on getting better. keep writing cant wait!
theorange3 chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
thanks for the update!

Will you be finishing Love is a Devil?
angkue chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
sick of me yet? sick of me praising you? believe me it will keep going. that was incredible, yet again. good work! i have to take a break soon, and i want to cry a little!
Obsessive Behaviors chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Okay Ashel-13, May I call you Ashel?

I feel as though I know you girl! I've read all 81 Chapters of MLOONAA in two days (yawn - could use some sleep). Not that the story was boring - it was anything but.

I read every A/N and can see you have quite the following. It was interesting to see your reviews grow and grow to top out over 11,000.

Now, coming late to this story I you already have over 3,500. How do you read each one? Do you ever get a chance to respond, other than through an A/N?

Anyway, I'm on Chapter 1 of the sequel - which I finish Chapter 81 10 minutes ago. Flows nicely.

Can't wait to see how the story unfolds & by this time tommorow I'll be that much closer.

Your Edward is going make me loose sleep - you're so right DTE is such a turn on. How do you do it? I can imagine the writer's research involved...

Saw the pix of the ring (sorry read ahead on your author's page). I can only hope there is another Vegas-like or Mexico-esk adventure ahead for Bella and Edward. The sex was so steamy. Karen - Florida
angkue chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
oh yum. i do not want to leave my room right now. you are fantastic!
angkue chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
stranded at auntie anne's. that does sound like a nightmare. poor carlisle and his countless number of boot cut jeans. :)
angkue chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
whoo doggie. i'll be back after i change my pants!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
Great update, missed this story. Looking forward to the next update. Please please with an rpattz on top don't make us wait so long for the next :D
angkue chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
i laughed my ass off this whole chapter. thank you. :)
angkue chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
i love imagining the boys in the closet hiding from their women. that was top notch. :) and wearing a cup in the shower. heh heh heh.
angkue chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
what the fuck is hide the rainbow chicken? lmao, i'd probably try it. ;)
angkue chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
dear god. that was hot. :) favorite line: I don't know if you should pride yourself on being the first to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving. and the penis of steel/strong vagina definitely had me laughing.
angkue chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
omg. just finished mloonaa today, FINALLY starting ymmdct. i'm seriously going to try to catch up AND review on every chapter since you're still publishing and you have become a huge part of my life these past 2 weeks lol. love your humor, keep it up! :) ps. SO glad they finally christened the volvo. i love that damn volvo.
3,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »