Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
angkue chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
dear god. that was hot. :) favorite line: I don't know if you should pride yourself on being the first to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving. and the penis of steel/strong vagina definitely had me laughing.
angkue chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
omg. just finished mloonaa today, FINALLY starting ymmdct. i'm seriously going to try to catch up AND review on every chapter since you're still publishing and you have become a huge part of my life these past 2 weeks lol. love your humor, keep it up! :) ps. SO glad they finally christened the volvo. i love that damn volvo.
ocealyn chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
dayuuum! haha! that was funny!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
I love Drunkward and if I could find those hot Cullen boys singing karaoke, I would definitely scream for them to take it off too!
Ali Edward Cullen chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
LMFAO

WTFFFFF

lol that was funny :P
Alexmaxcullen chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
oh my god laughed so hard at the begining of this chapter. Jasper and his snapping
RockinWriter chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
Wile E. Wile E. Coyote.

I can has laugh at Wildly Coyote please? XD
mountainlion718 chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
Ew! James... Sounds like trouble to me
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
I was cracking up so much that my roommates keep giving me weird looks. And its even more funny when I realize I start to read the best lines out loud! DTE is AMAZING and to die for :) Drunken Edward is a close second just because it usually brings the DTE out of him. I've missed these updates sooo much and you were even more mean by stopping it where you did! But it just builds the anticipation so I'm not complaining (tooooo much) D Cheers!
AngelOfRosesCullen chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
Uh-oh what's going to go on now with James?
ali-pally90 chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
Loved this chapter, especially drunk Edward!

Oooh, James is in the storyline now :) I wonder what's going to go on there?
LaTiDo chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
oh oh! DUN DUN DUNNN!
animelover0001 chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
oh my gosh i definitely want to see what happens between james and bella. He should continue to be a bit of an ass and get in bella's bad books and then she can slam him down :)
avidreader69 chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
My favorite line is: "It was really only times like these it was obvious Edward and Emmett were related."

Wow, Edward was cute even in his obnoxiousness, or does his cuteness make his obnoxiousness acceptable? Not sure, the chicken or the egg?
Featherbrained chapter 23 . 8/3/2010
Yay, it's James! :D

Haha, they're all so funny drunk. :P
3,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »