Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
Yuliss chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Ashel!

Hey girl! how are youu?

Just a few moments ago (before I had read the chapter..) I was going to tell you some ideas for the sequel... and.. to my surprise... the sequel is up!

Wow... actually.. it has de essence of MLOONA... incredible!

thanks for updating it!

If you don't remember me.. (the surest thing.. I suppose.. xD) I'm the translator of MLOONA... wow... now I'm happy! there is a sequel again! so... can I have your permission for translating the sequel too? I hope so!

Anyway... I would like to talk to you more frequently, i f you also want... but I think that... between the author and the translator should be a close relationship... so.. here's my e-mail adreess... or messenger...

sa_nenikah_rubia hotmail . com

I hope you can answer me! I'll be waiting for your response!

Good chapter!

Kissess!

Yuliss
azalea'sromeo chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
GREAT JOB!

im so glad that you finally are writing the sequel!

THE ending of the last chapter left me hanging!

I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
v3r0nika chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
hey! OMG finally... jaja

I'm glad to know that this amazing history continue.

well... i'm wating the next chapter.

thank's ! :D
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Yay! You're back! I loved this story and the sequel is really starting out with a "bang"! LOL! The Volvo! Woo-hoo! Steamy!
kendall515 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Awesome first chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
GeeGee21 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS SEQUEL! NO JOKE, I HAD TEARS OF EXCITEMENT IN MY EYES WHEN I SAW THIS HAD BEEN POSTED AND HOT DAMN! HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD! THE VOLVO, OH DAMN, I'M JUST REMEMBERING HOW MUCH I LOVE MLOONAA, JESUS CHRIST, GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES! AH MAN, I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS, IN YOUR OWN WORDS, ON WITH IT! XO XO

(P.S. clearly so excited the whole of this review is in capital letters hahaha!)
NES chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
GREAT way to start it off.

I mean, that makes me want to go re-read every chapter in the series.

This sequel is DEFINITLY on my summer reading list.

You're awesome.
Ana chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
ASHEL YOU REALLY REALLY ARE THE BEST WRITER OF THE WORL JHAHAHAHA... I LOVE U FOR MAKE ME SO HAPPY XD XD XOXOXOX... MLOONAA IS THE BEST HISTORY EVER... PLEASE CONTINUES WRITING XoXoXoXoXo...
Cullen819 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I've been waiting for a long time for the sequel of MLOONAA and this surely did not disappoint! THANK YOU!
CalliNG143 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
awesome!

i cant wait for the next chapter!

keep it up (:
indjee chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Absolutely incredible!

I couldn't wait to the sequel, and it's a pretty promising start.. hihi. x] Love it!
AurieBassett chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
O!Thank you,thank you,thank you! I've been waiting for the sequal to MLOONAA forever! I did'nt recognize the name of your story at first though because you said it was going to be called Don't stop Believing, but i don't care! i'm just glad the suspence is over and i can read your stories again...i almost read them all so i had nothing to do for a while...anyway thank so much! your my favorite author (tied for 1st with stephenie meyer) and ur awsome Ashel
SarcasmicLoser chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
oh my gosh i have been waiting like forever for the sequal. i am so happy today thank you ]
Chaos Pg chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
AH I thought you said you had 5 chapters (
Ozzma105 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Hale yeah.. Violate the Volvo... lol.. I wouldnt say no! ;)

cant wait for more of this..
3,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 236 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 256 .. Last Next »