Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True

Cute (:

-erinzomg
Mrs. Edward Cullen 2090 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
WOWZA! That was hot lmao

I'm so glad that the sequel is up, ive been waiting for it!

MLOONAA is one of my fave fanfics so i was EXTREMELY excited to see the sequel in my inbox ]

keep writing!
babybird66 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Yay! I'm so excited you started a sequel! I can't wait to see the juicy lemons you've written! You always write the best ones. I can't wait for the next chapter!
jenn9394 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I would just like to say that this is a very good and promising start to the sequel. I can't wait until the other chapters are up. Good luck with work and all. I will be adding this story to my favorite's and also putting it on alert. Thank you for this sequel. I really enjoy all your stories.

Jennifer
L5472 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Now...what a lovely way to kick of the sequel.. *fans self* That was just a sneak peek of DTE I hope! Yum, yum.

Looking forward to more christening and defiling of objects LOL. Also, can't wait for the ring to come into play! ]

*patiently waits for more*
twilite4eva chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
YAY! i luv sequels

keep the updates coming...maybe you should pick a day u want to update

p.s. love it sp far and hope it tops MLOONAA like i think it weill
ocealyn chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay! :D :D :D :D

Hahaha! I'm sorry, but I just have to say this! "You write the best lemons out there!" .. Lmao! You don't just read the dirty talk and the lusty parts of it, but you read love in them as well! hahaha! I'm so glad you decided to continue MLOONAA again! :D

Really looking forward to the next chapters! :D I missed these two! :D hahaha!
Sbieleski chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
YAY! OMG the sequel to my FAVORITE fanfiction EVER! I'm so happy you're putting this up, you seriously made my day, heck you made my week. And i LOVED this first chapter. MLOONAA was basically half lemons so it seems natural that you begin this one with a lemon, and what a lemon it was! I can't wait to read more of what I'm sure will be a fantastic story! : )
shaywithoutdelay281 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
WOW! i haven't felt like that after reading something in a LONG time! And you're right - this is a lot better and a lot more MLOONA. ymmdct (what would that be...yum-duct? lol) is going to be great. alice said so herself ;-)
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
WOW.

that is all that i can say.

that was like, a mind blowing way to start out the story!

:D

i cant wait for this(:
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Finally they do it in that damn car. I am so glad that you did a sequel for MLOONAAL. I am looking forward to this story as well, lemony goodness and all
Mrs.Cullen4Ever93 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I CANT BREATH!

oh em gee..!

my friend called me crying... me thinking something happened start panicking when she tells me MLOONA SEQUEL is out.. so i start crying and i hyperventalating and AH im soo excited and happy and gish ur amazing and this chapter was amazing.. and its so ironic i missed ur stories so much that i started re reading MLOONA 2 days ago.. ahh thank you so much!

xox
bondidog chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OH MY GOD! Thank you so much for making a sequel! I love it already 3

xx Bondidog
Leah chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Yay it's here!

Finally.

Loved it. (:

Can't wait for the next one!
lakers0604 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
THANK YOU SO MUCh. about damn time. i was so upset when you took it down and now to put it back up. YEA
3,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 243 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 .. Last Next »