Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
jennchris821 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Yay, Yay, Yay, so happy the sequel has started, great job!
Vanquish13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
awesome first chapter!

im excited for the next one.
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I'm so glad you got the sequel up! I was so sad when you took it down but if you had to take the time to make the revised one this hot I'm glad you did! I love it, you're amazing, update ASAP!
emillythestrange chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i really love this story and i'm so excited fo rthe rest of the chapters! i love it and please update soon!
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
So psyched to see this sequel, MLOONAA was one of my favorite stories, can't wait to see what happens at Edwards house
DancingHeartBeats chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
awesome its backk on )
mrscullen887 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
woahh lmao well the VOLVO! i thought they were gonna break it for a second lmao well i cant wait to read the rest of the chapters ]
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMG...I'm so glad u finally have this up...so far it is yummy, yummy, yummy. Keep up the great work!
turnschaosintoart chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love it & can't wait for more. I stumbled across MLOONAA last month & read it in a day. I couldn't stop until I was done. I have a feeling this will be the same way!
bookwrm150 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
YAY! omg! you do not know how happy i am that your back. i had a crappy ass day. no. scratch that. week or even maybe month. in-class essay,test, presentation more tests, stress ARG!

well anyway. you just made my day! i am not joking.

THANK YOU! :D

-bookwrm150
grandsophia chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
WOW ! a lemon already in the first chapter ?

I love you even more ! LOL !

cant wait for the next chapters.
myluckystars2107 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love it Ashel!
m0nt chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
damn, I can't wait for the next chapter, i just know this story is going to be legendary like the original.
athena-apollo chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
You sure did start us off with a hell of a BANG! Great chapter. so glad to see the sequel to MLOONAA is up and going .Cant wait to see what happens next.
Patti996 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I had come across MLOONAA & read the whole storey & loved it! I am glad you made a sequel. Can't wait for an update!
3,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 244 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 .. Last Next »