Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
Ali Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMG

WOHO!

YOU'RE BACK!

I can't believe this, it is just incredible to have a piece of MLOONAA back in my life! lmaoo

It's crazy because it was last summer that I read MLOONAA and now it's the next summer and I'm reading the sequel! LOL it probably went that way for you too with the writing and all :P

IT WAS FANTASTIC!

Can I PA-LEASE be on review crew this time?

lol unless you're using MLOONAA's review crew again...:\

I don't know I'm just putting it out there!

By the way, I finally got the courage to start my own ficster and am now up to three and I really love writing them and it is because of you basically because you are inspiration! lol Don't worry I'm not sucking up, this is true life :P

Happy writing and I can't wait for th next chappy! It will be cosmic!

-Ali3
Mrs.EdwardCullenx3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Ah, the sweet smell of MLOONA, oh how I missed it! :) so it was great, of course, I want-no... I NEED more!

(who needs drama anyway?) but I do say good luck with your busy life and as sad as it is, put school before fanfic, I should really take my own advice :/ but anyway...thanks for bringing it back, it made me squeal, no joke. :D 3
MrsBrookeCullen chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
oh my god! i totaly luv it! i hav been wiating for the volvo scene since edward and bella got together m.l.o.o.n.a.a. ! you are a wonderful author i i just cant wait for the next chapter! i loved m.l.o.o.n.a.a so much tat i hav read it 4 times so far! i just cant get enough! where will edward and bella be going on their honeymoon? s it in america or out of the country? i would so luv to c them go to france for their honeymoon. france is so romantic! oh and i would lucv for another truth or dare scene. i just luved the 1 in m.l.o.o.n.a.a. u r an amazing author and i cant wait to read more about this story! please please please update really soon! i am dying to know more of what happens!

for ever yours,

mrsariellecullen
muccour chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
oh my god, i am so excited you are doing a sequel to MLOONAA..i definitely can't wait for the next chapter!
cluelessinlife129 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
hey! thank you, thank you so much for creating a sequel :)

i'm very excited for this, and i liked the idea of starting with a lemon ;)

please update soon!
jennchris821 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Yay, Yay, Yay, so happy the sequel has started, great job!
Vanquish13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
awesome first chapter!

im excited for the next one.
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I'm so glad you got the sequel up! I was so sad when you took it down but if you had to take the time to make the revised one this hot I'm glad you did! I love it, you're amazing, update ASAP!
emillythestrange chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i really love this story and i'm so excited fo rthe rest of the chapters! i love it and please update soon!
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
So psyched to see this sequel, MLOONAA was one of my favorite stories, can't wait to see what happens at Edwards house
DancingHeartBeats chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
awesome its backk on )
mrscullen887 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
woahh lmao well the VOLVO! i thought they were gonna break it for a second lmao well i cant wait to read the rest of the chapters ]
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMG...I'm so glad u finally have this up...so far it is yummy, yummy, yummy. Keep up the great work!
turnschaosintoart chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love it & can't wait for more. I stumbled across MLOONAA last month & read it in a day. I couldn't stop until I was done. I have a feeling this will be the same way!
bookwrm150 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
YAY! omg! you do not know how happy i am that your back. i had a crappy ass day. no. scratch that. week or even maybe month. in-class essay,test, presentation more tests, stress ARG!

well anyway. you just made my day! i am not joking.

THANK YOU! :D