Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
bookwrm150 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
YAY! omg! you do not know how happy i am that your back. i had a crappy ass day. no. scratch that. week or even maybe month. in-class essay,test, presentation more tests, stress ARG!

well anyway. you just made my day! i am not joking.

THANK YOU! :D

-bookwrm150
grandsophia chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
WOW ! a lemon already in the first chapter ?

I love you even more ! LOL !

cant wait for the next chapters.
myluckystars2107 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love it Ashel!
m0nt chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
damn, I can't wait for the next chapter, i just know this story is going to be legendary like the original.
athena-apollo chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
You sure did start us off with a hell of a BANG! Great chapter. so glad to see the sequel to MLOONAA is up and going .Cant wait to see what happens next.
Patti996 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I had come across MLOONAA & read the whole storey & loved it! I am glad you made a sequel. Can't wait for an update!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Well, this sure started of with a bang. LOL! Has left me hot and bothered but I love it.
January Q chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
HOLY SHIZZLE STIX BATMAN! A sequel! A lemon! A...mazing!

Dude, I'm so effin' excited!

I was so bummed when Don't Stop Believing was taken down...

And now I have another one of your delicious fics to look forward to!

and the lemon was so MLOONAA worthy!

I really can't wait to read the rest. -

Thank you for posting it back up! XD

-Jan
Jazmyn chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
omg this was so funny lol jk it was great cant wait for the next chapter
paintyouarainbow chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
omg finally (:

but i definitely understand about work and school kicking your ass

loved the lemon...now i'm going to go out and get laid :P
isha1987 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
oh my god! i've been waiting for the sequel.. and now its finally here.. ur the best ashel.. queen of lemons.. most definitely.. i hope u can post new chapters soon..
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
LOL the Volvo... it's seem some action alright ;)

ooh can't wait to see her ring when Edward gets it.

hmm I wonder if any neighbors heard them? Man that would be funny!
Maid With The Flaxen Hair chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
AH!

I almost thought that you were never going to put up a new story since the one with Hayden is taking FOREVER! Not that i mind i just figured this would be out maybe next year or maybe even december! now i'm like freaking out!

and yes i think just about everyone has been waiting for the volvo to happen. i mean really it truly was bound to happen some time!

Thank god your going to update becasue after we lost DLC to that STUPID ASS DRUNK DRIVER! Which angers me very much by the way! i had lost some of my favorite stories since they werent going to be updated again.

Becca

P.S. can i be on the review crew for this story? PLEASE! i'll figure out how to send you cookies or something equally as great... well lets face it nothings better than cookies to a girl besides maybe a diamond and thats just not in my price range...
HerGoldenEyes108 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I'm glad the fluff is back! It wasn't the same without it.

I can't wait to read about all the shenanigans those cullen kids will get up too!
Tonybb2417 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I am so happy you made the sequel. I loved MLOONA and will can't wait for all the fluff.
3,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 245 252 253 254 255 256 257 .. Last Next »