Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
paintyouarainbow chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
omg finally (:

but i definitely understand about work and school kicking your ass

loved the lemon...now i'm going to go out and get laid :P
isha1987 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
oh my god! i've been waiting for the sequel.. and now its finally here.. ur the best ashel.. queen of lemons.. most definitely.. i hope u can post new chapters soon..
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
LOL the Volvo... it's seem some action alright ;)

ooh can't wait to see her ring when Edward gets it.

hmm I wonder if any neighbors heard them? Man that would be funny!
Maid With The Flaxen Hair chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
AH!

I almost thought that you were never going to put up a new story since the one with Hayden is taking FOREVER! Not that i mind i just figured this would be out maybe next year or maybe even december! now i'm like freaking out!

and yes i think just about everyone has been waiting for the volvo to happen. i mean really it truly was bound to happen some time!

Thank god your going to update becasue after we lost DLC to that STUPID ASS DRUNK DRIVER! Which angers me very much by the way! i had lost some of my favorite stories since they werent going to be updated again.

Becca

P.S. can i be on the review crew for this story? PLEASE! i'll figure out how to send you cookies or something equally as great... well lets face it nothings better than cookies to a girl besides maybe a diamond and thats just not in my price range...
HerGoldenEyes108 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I'm glad the fluff is back! It wasn't the same without it.

I can't wait to read about all the shenanigans those cullen kids will get up too!
Tonybb2417 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I am so happy you made the sequel. I loved MLOONA and will can't wait for all the fluff.
luv4edwardcullen chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
wow! good start, so when is he going to get her the ring?
margaritama chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMG Ashel...*pant pant pant pant, gulps some huge bottle of water, pant pant pant pant* That was HOT! WOW!

Oh, I can't wait to see what devious, creative things our couple will get into (other than each other). And DTE - OH YEAH - is he all dom Edward too?
iloveedwardcullenthevampire chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
YAY! Finally I've been waiting for this. Just 1 thing, I really liked in the first version of the sequel the interaction with James, please have that in this one.
Joy4Bones chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I am so happy that there is a sequel. I love fluff and lemons and can't wait for the next chapters. x
Ms.KCullen chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMG! *screams and jumps up and down* the sequel! Loved this lemon! AWESOME way to start the story.
MRQ16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
YAY!

I'm so happy u decided to write the sequel!

Great way to start the story lol, I can't wait for

the next chapter!
Brand New Eyes chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh my Edward! This was a perfect hook. I was totally screeming last time because it didn't happen in the Volvo. But FINALLY! Thank you so much. I'm definitely looking forward to the upcoming (lol. up-cumming. ew. lol) chapters even if I do have to wait. You can definitely expect a review from me every chapter. And just so you know, I've been with you through all of MLOONAA but I just didn't review frequently at all. Bye. keep publishing

-Twimore (Obsessed with both Twilight & Paramore)
arielCullen416 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
omg! so amazing! 3 3 3
invisiblepen93 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
YAY! I was DYING without any good stories to read! YAYAYAYAYA! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SEQUEL! CAN"T WAIT FOR MORE!
3,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 245 252 253 254 255 256 257 .. Last Next »