Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
where's the rest?
may96 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
PLEASE FINISH THIS!
stephine22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
ok i love your writting ! please tell me your are writting more i know i am not the only one that cant wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
heey ashel-13

i would just like to say that you are an inspiration to me.

but i would like to no when is the next chapter coming up cause i dont think i can wait much longer.

anyhow...

laters :)
lostjulietinsilence chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Please Please Please update this story... I cant wait until I find out what happens next. I loved MLOONAA and I want more... Im re-reading MLOONAA as we speak...
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
OMG! :o

i love it

after i read MLOONAA i was so exited to start reading the Sequel.

MLOONAA was the best FF I've read in a very long long time and i just loved it :)

can't wait for more :)

Hugs Jasper-Damon's Girl xx
acep chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
hey what happened to the rest! please update please!
WaitingfornextchapterL chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Have you died ? :/ please please get the new chapter up ! I love the stories! Mloonaa was amazing!
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
hey wheres the rest of it dang!
ejhuff77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
will u be finishing this work. i know u had more than i chapters to this but i found all ur writing so good i have read everything u have on ff please find the time u r too gooooodddd to quit...
twilight-fan-freak76 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
pleas update soon im dying to cotinue reading this stry
lion'slamb01 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I loved MLOONAA! I can't wait for the rest of this story. You haven't updated in a while so I hope everything is okay. I'm sticking around to find out what else happens but I hope some more comes out soon. HAPPY WRITING! )
xYouknowyouloveme chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Love thiss. I havent been on in ages but I started readinf again and omg. Nuff said.

s/6929112/1/ I think youll like this.
chris92 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I loved MLOONA and I cant wait until you finish this? How are you though, ovbiously busy, but I'm a dedicater reader so I'll wait until you update and not abandodn you haha goodluck with it all

DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I saw that you posted the pic of the ring. Loved it! It is a beautiful ring. So when is Edward going to give it to her?

Loved the car sex. Hot!