Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
ejhuff77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
will u be finishing this work. i know u had more than i chapters to this but i found all ur writing so good i have read everything u have on ff please find the time u r too gooooodddd to quit...
twilight-fan-freak76 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
pleas update soon im dying to cotinue reading this stry
lion'slamb01 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I loved MLOONAA! I can't wait for the rest of this story. You haven't updated in a while so I hope everything is okay. I'm sticking around to find out what else happens but I hope some more comes out soon. HAPPY WRITING! )
xYouknowyouloveme chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Love thiss. I havent been on in ages but I started readinf again and omg. Nuff said.

s/6929112/1/ I think youll like this.
chris92 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I loved MLOONA and I cant wait until you finish this? How are you though, ovbiously busy, but I'm a dedicater reader so I'll wait until you update and not abandodn you haha goodluck with it all

DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I saw that you posted the pic of the ring. Loved it! It is a beautiful ring. So when is Edward going to give it to her?

Loved the car sex. Hot!
JhadaLove chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Its me again please update soon. I LOVE pleae with strawberries and whip cream on top. And please tell me your mot going to stop writing YMMDCT because I know that there was a lot more chapters.
Twilightchick45 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love how the sequel is starting off with a bang. Will they finally get a ring. We shall see.
anon-ymous chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
making love out of nothing at all was beautiful. ;)

but why oh why did you have to remove the other chapters to this story when i just finished the other one? :( :( :(

i love your stories, love. keep it up!
twi-hard024 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
What happened to the other chapters? :(
3twilight chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Is it over? Or are you going to pick it up again?
Johurax3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I thought there were more chapters :(
Raina McCallen chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMFG! I just finished MLOONAA, and just read the first chapter of the sequel, and all I have to say is DAMN! I seriously LOVE your story! I had to review and say amazing job and keep up all the good work!
sandra moore chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
i just got done reading mloonaa for the second time and i see it has been a while and you havent updated the sequel in a long time and im hopeing you will soon because its to good to just let it go so please update it soon
twibelo chapter 1 . 3/11/2011