Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I saw that you posted the pic of the ring. Loved it! It is a beautiful ring. So when is Edward going to give it to her?

Loved the car sex. Hot!
JhadaLove chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Its me again please update soon. I LOVE pleae with strawberries and whip cream on top. And please tell me your mot going to stop writing YMMDCT because I know that there was a lot more chapters.
Twilightchick45 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love how the sequel is starting off with a bang. Will they finally get a ring. We shall see.
anon-ymous chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
making love out of nothing at all was beautiful. ;)

but why oh why did you have to remove the other chapters to this story when i just finished the other one? :( :( :(

i love your stories, love. keep it up!
twi-hard024 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
What happened to the other chapters? :(
3twilight chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Is it over? Or are you going to pick it up again?
Johurax3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I thought there were more chapters :(
Raina McCallen chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMFG! I just finished MLOONAA, and just read the first chapter of the sequel, and all I have to say is DAMN! I seriously LOVE your story! I had to review and say amazing job and keep up all the good work!
sandra moore chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
i just got done reading mloonaa for the second time and i see it has been a while and you havent updated the sequel in a long time and im hopeing you will soon because its to good to just let it go so please update it soon
twibelo chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Heyy, luv this history!

POST MORE PLEASE!

xoxo
EzziiBii chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggg i love yur stories PLEASE PUT THE CHAPTERS BACK! YU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS!

NOOOOO I'D DIE!

PLEAAASSSEEE , I GIVE YU A DELICIOUS CYBER COOKIE!

!
Vtweetymccn chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I can't wait until he gives her the ring. What school does Edward go to and how far away is it from Bella's? KEEP WRITING!
Hi chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Gosh, you sure do get this question a lot.

But you really should put the rest of the chapters back. ;)

If not, at least PLEASE NEVER EVER EVER EVER REMOVE MLOONAA. I might die if you do. Haha.

It's one of my "reread" stories. I reread stories often, and yours just happens to be one of the many I've reread at least once.

So.

Yeah.

Never delete MLOONAA.

Kthx. :*

And you should let us know on your profile or something or add an AN to this or soomeeething about why you took all the chapters down. :(
liz chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
WILL Y B POSTING AGAIN?
mysecrets101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
why did you delete the chapters
3,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »