Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
Rnr0925 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Wow such a great story. Glad I found it. Please update soon
EdwardsBedbreaker1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
What happened to the ur chapters? Update them soon!
LaheyLydia chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I just finished mloonaa and went to start this one but is there only one chapter?
Fanpire34 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Please put the rest of the chapters back! They were really good and I love this fic and Making Love Out Of Nothing At All! pleaseeee
unikenzie chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THE STORY! I love reading this story and MLOONAA and come back to read them all the time! Why is this story all gone? PLEASE PUT IT BACKUP SOON!
verytoo14 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
i am one of your followers.! and would you continue with this story please.! I kept writing .!... you deleted some chapters because I was for 10 continuous please You Make My Dreams Come True
momomegm chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I have a question: you will continue this incredible story of yours?
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh My Gosh! what happened to the rest of You Make My Dreams Come True? I was soo looking forward ti a new chapter and when I check its all gone except the first chapter! please tell me that your editing or something and that it's all going too come back! Please! xoxo
pleasepleaseplease chapter 23 . 1/25/2011
please! please! please! continue! please! please!
meghan.x chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
OMG i love this story, and MLOOONAA too!

Do you think this story will update anyt time soon?

Youre the best!
I Am the Real Number Five chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
I love Jasper... :)
I Am the Real Number Five chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
Fav line from that chapter:

Memories of water balloon fights and movie marathons ran through my head as I took in the familiar house. Everything was the same. Same cabinets, same table, same chairs, same tall Native American boy standing in the kitchen…

I found that hilarious! Good job!
I Am the Real Number Five chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Hahaha Taboo.. what a great game! I loved it :) Emmett has me in stitches (whatever he says!)
I Am the Real Number Five chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
I have to agree with you on the last part. Edward and Jasper are just too damn sexy for their own good ;)

Oh, and the chapter was great too! Can't get enough of Edward, as usual :)
I Am the Real Number Five chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I was so glad to see this sequel! I read "Making Love Out of Nothing At All" in about 2 days, and I just loved it! So i was so excited when I finally got to read this :) I love Charlie, especially embarrassing moments with Bella :p so this chapter was great :)
3,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »