Reviews for You Make My Dreams Come True
meghan.x chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
OMG i love this story, and MLOOONAA too!

Do you think this story will update anyt time soon?

Youre the best!
I Am the Real Number Five chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
I love Jasper... :)
I Am the Real Number Five chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
Fav line from that chapter:

Memories of water balloon fights and movie marathons ran through my head as I took in the familiar house. Everything was the same. Same cabinets, same table, same chairs, same tall Native American boy standing in the kitchen…

I found that hilarious! Good job!
I Am the Real Number Five chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Hahaha Taboo.. what a great game! I loved it :) Emmett has me in stitches (whatever he says!)
I Am the Real Number Five chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
I have to agree with you on the last part. Edward and Jasper are just too damn sexy for their own good ;)

Oh, and the chapter was great too! Can't get enough of Edward, as usual :)
I Am the Real Number Five chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I was so glad to see this sequel! I read "Making Love Out of Nothing At All" in about 2 days, and I just loved it! So i was so excited when I finally got to read this :) I love Charlie, especially embarrassing moments with Bella :p so this chapter was great :)
Ladybear0506 chapter 23 . 1/13/2011
I have really enjoyed the two stories! I am hoping an update will come soon!
bella's beta chapter 23 . 1/12/2011
i am loving this story! please please tell me you are going to be writing more of this one! i can't wait to read whats to come!
Rachel chapter 23 . 1/12/2011
plz plz plz keep going girl ur doin great so keep goin

luv ya
yasmen41 chapter 23 . 1/7/2011
please update soon i reallllllly love this story. please update!
spArkAnGel1918 a.k.a ant0nette martinez chapter 23 . 1/2/2011
Hey sorry!f0r my cut off message!i'm also ant0nette martinez..

Hey ,i was w0ndering if y0u who w0uld you rather same gender sex with: a g0ddess r0salie with a h0t b0dy and beautiful face or the typical bella swan with great sex appeal
spArkAnGel1918 chapter 23 . 1/2/2011
Hey ashel13!i'm a big fan of y0ur story!i was w0ndering if you could get the chapters s0on!haha!l0l!can't wait!so excited!and i think it would be interesting if you could have the very first real fight of edward and bella out of an extreme jeal0usy to james or any rand0m skank who would try to flirt on edward when he was drunk and then have their hot passi0nate and rough make up sex!
Antonette martinez chapter 23 . 1/2/2011
Hey,w0ndering
deleted321 chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Question

Would you rather lick ice cream off Edwards abs or lick whip cream off jaspers nipples? Kinky? Yes, yes it is.
deleted321 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Oh dear ashel-13,

I am a selfish pig for reading this entire story without a single review, I was crushed that I missed review crew day and hope the you will forgive me. You have given me cheesy jokes to laugh at, old songs I never knew about and what do I have to offer you but a single review. I truly am a story hoar for reading too many stories at once but yours has changed me with it's humor and sexy lemons. So thank you mighty powerful ashel-13 for dirty talking Edward dominating Edward a confident Bella cav man Edward hot dry humping sleeping Edward drunk Edward and every side of edward that my eyes had never read about. * bows down to ashel-13*

~ your unworthy reader Twinks8545 [all hail ashel-13]

P.S I wrote this review for MLOONAA but thought that you may not check it. However, it may go for this story as well.

P.S.S I promise to review more and share my dream Edward who lies in the story "nightly satisfaction" and attempt to stop being such a story hoar... Lol
3,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »