Reviews for Demon Savior
KuroYuki 34 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
this is a great story. i can't believe you didn't update for two years. i hope you update soon.
Dawnshine chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Frau is so sadistic._.
Dawnshine chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nami-kun...0.0
Paper-Knights chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Why aren't you updating?
bored411 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
you HAVE to update this! it's one of the best 07 ghost fanfics that i've ever read! plus, you left with a cliffhanger . i really want to know if castor and hasaki ever meet! i also want to know if she's good or bad...although it sounds like she's good and i hope that she is
Alice Serenity NightingGale chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
When will You update? Because this is really great!
kimmay94 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Are you going to continue ? Because this is a really good story!
PrailidsCODE chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I'm terribly sorry, but I have to say that I find myself asking all the same question as Miyu-moon. The story actually started off really well, and it had such great potential, but if there is one thing about fanfiction, it's that its worst enemy is the MARY SUE, and that is what unfortunately ruined your story for me :(.

Your OC has all the symptoms: the meaningful name, the oddly coloured hair, the fact that everyone hates her because she is different *cough-special-cough*, the fact that she's even more powerful than Teito(which is damn hard to beat because he's already a huge MARY SUE), the whole 'being the only one to use Zaiphon thing', the fact that she can just 'join' the Black Hawks without going through all the testing, and she managed to save Castors life...

And just bringing up the point Miyu-moon made: insulting an extremely high-ranking figure of authority in full view of his subordinates just because he called her out on snooping, certainly does not make your OC look feisty and independent, it just makes her look like a cocky little bitch that really needs to learn her place :(.

Again I'm very sorry for the rant, but I have a serious vendetta against MARY SUE's.
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Loved it! But I guess you're not gonna write this anymore... It'd be great if you did, really XD
Dancing-Souls chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
I know it may be a bit late but I like your serries a lot so I hope you continue it but if you don't I am okay with that and thanks for posting it!
SecretSeason chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
you should definately continue *looks with pleading eyes*
NAO-chan33 chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
That was good so far! And I wonder what happened to Hasaki at the end! Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
omg i totally cant wait for the next chapter this is awesome so please update x
Miyu-Moon chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
I dont get it. Could be because I am first half through the anime. I read Castors story in the manga, but I dont see the connection between him an this gem. Must be a new element you added to the story. Hasaki saves him? Does that mean that he never died? Then how can he be a Ghost?

How can she have used zaiphon at that earl age without any training?
critic chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
IF YOU DONT WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON IM GONNA KILL YOU AND... YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR THE REST
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »