Reviews for Harry Potter: A Brave Beginning
pwrmom2 chapter 23 . 10/15
Loved this story!
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 2/2
What do you mean that Lily had no magic? So was a very powerful witch! WTF. That makes no sense, whatsoever. Why on Earth did you change that?
calm.tropical chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
why did u do so everyone can do magic?
Tree-Command-Amber chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Cool!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
I have to say that this has been an amazing story to read. I really liked how you put in Red Hood at the end for Voldie to possess. All in all, I loved it, and I'm going to favorite it and go straight to the next story in the series! :)
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Irritable underpants! Took me a day, but I GET IT! :D (Irritable:Crabby hahaha!)
Honestly, this is a really good story so far, and as soon as I finish it, I'm going straight to the next one, which I know you have the sequel out already. Also, I read "The Laughing Professor", and I liked it too.
laff it up chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
this is great!keep up the great work
Moon Gibbs Potter chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
great story
AnimationNut chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
*bows down to epicness* Easily one of the greatest Harry Potter retellings ever written. You are a superb writer :)

I shall eagerly read the sequel-tomorrow. I ought to be asleep right now, actually XD
FrostyKoala chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
I just love the hell out of this story. That's all I think there is to say. :)
Belladonna16 chapter 22 . 5/8/2011
I just wanted to say - I LOVE THIS STORY! I seriously enjoyed the Superhero version of Hogwarts. I should also say - you actually made me like Ron, without trying! Fantastic! :D
oddment1 chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
Who is this swearing idiot?
computer5450 chapter 23 . 2/11/2011
thank you for a very good chapters and a good story too
Tmctflyboy chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
nice idea for a new take on the harry potter story. but i have to say when i got to the whole i like hermione and she likes me thing; i just wanted to break something. for creating a whole new world for the harry potter universe i guess i was looking forward to an unusual pairing once he got older and so i just got disappointed with who you choose. anyway good luck with the rest of the story but im done with it.
Twylyte chapter 23 . 2/10/2011
I wish you the best of luck getting something published.

Oh and, you should either get rid of this AN or put in an omake or something as a chapter that's entirely AN is against FFnet rules.

-Twy