Reviews for Shadows
RositaLG chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
You're so deep. I love the concept of Booth going back to that moment and getting trapped behind his own line! Awesome.
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
WOW! How intense was that? You really captured the essence of the B&B mystique in this one. I wish HH would incorporate your insights into the series. Please continue this story.
IrishFate chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Tool? I think not. Of course, I don't know you, but I've always thought you could tell alot about someone by their writing, so I'm going with not a tool. I was pretty settled with the idea that "the Lab" was in Booth's mind, but I'll admit I'm rethinking it after this. That line- "But he must understand first, he has to know"-to me, that was interesting b/c I've thought of Booth's character as an instinct first, questions later kind of guy, but maybe this is just Brennan's influence on him after all these years? Let's hope so.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
great shot. poor booth here's hoping she explains that she's so much more than his partner look forward to more from you
daisy07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was really good and a possible explanation for Booth's question in the finale. Very enjoyable.