Reviews for Finding My Place
So sweet
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
aWW
Ageiko chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
nice story, but just wanted to point out harry got a Pepper-Up Potion after the second task in book 4. although he wasn't told what it was .
storylover18 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
That was amazingly good fun to read! Loved it :)
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Aww, poor Harry! I thought it was a very nice change that Ron didn't go 'mental' when he saw Ginny asleep on Harry's bed-the boy was thinking! ha ha Loved your story! Keep up the fabulous work! :)
Lyric Medlie chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Loved it! i loved how simple and random it was, but how powerful it was for Harry.

-thanks, love, Lyric
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wonderful! i this! so sweet
gredandforge09 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Aww! So sweet! I love how he finally gets to experience what it's like to be a part of a family :)
Mylee chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Oh, I love how Ron told Harry that he was the best for his sister...so very sweet! Awesome story. I really enjoyed it! Take care!
Mylee chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Poor, poor Harry. It's a good thing that he has such great friends and Ginny around to help him out! I find this to be a very interesting take on Harry's upbringing.I always found it so sad the way he was brought up. It always depressed me when he had to go back home to them. I love how you have used that idea as a springboard to show Harry exactly what he has missed...off to chapter 2!
Abraxan chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Sweet! Sorry Harry had to get sick, but what a good lesson he learned - and Ron was just amazing! Actually acting mature instead of like an overbearing git! Thanks for writing this entertaining story.

Abraxan
Rameelia chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Such a lovely story! I really like it when the Weasleys are portrayed as caring and fiercely protective of Harry. Well done!
carolyn jinn chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Very very cute.

Well done.
Bashalinge chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
excellent addition

keep it up
Bashalinge chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
It is with great astonishment that i find more and more people who have a tlaent for filling in minute details to stories ive already read and enjoyed

I thougoughly enjoyed the first chapter