Reviews for before the night turns into dawn
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/29
I knew I shouldn't have read this. I knew I shouldn't have read this. I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE READ THIS! WHY?! WHY DID I READ THIS! WHY?!

Oh gosh. Crying right now.
I was totally fine w/the epilogue. But, of course, I let my curiosty get the best of me. So, I read this alternate ending. Which, I knew and know, I shouldn't have. D:

*shaky sigh* I'm dead. X(
Great fic... T-T
Juliakaze26 chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
I love angst...and I cried like a baby in this fic...it was beautiful...and poignant...I feel heartbroken for both of them..especially Edward...who is left behind..I sort of stuck with the last ending...
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Can't wait for the next Part. I feel so bad for Jacob
voyuerer chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
WOW! Poor Jacob, I like to the one that ended better. I always like Seth. Like your portral of Bella real interesting take. I can totally see that.
ShantelCall26 chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Ok I think that was freaking awesome but the alternet ending was sad but over all I enjoyed your fanfic )
Miss know-all chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
I really like your story. The alternative ending was so depressing... btw your a good writer.
kumagorox3 chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
the alternative ending made me cry. T_T

i'm so glad that unlike other fanfic writers...YOU COULD ACTUALLY WRITE! what a great story! :D you should get more reviews!
Live to anger the World chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
i really liked this story. the alternate ending was almost made me cry, and i haven't cried in at least a year.
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
I like this ending better than the alternative. good story, well written, especially at the start.
Teemuh chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Hi. I'm just now wading through the billion Twilight stories that exist in the universe, and just want to say I really enjoyed this. You know, in a why-don't-you-tear-my-heart-out-now kind of way:) I look forward to reading some of your other fiction :)
lametortoise chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
u're an amazing author... i really loved this story... i've read all ur jacob/edward fics so far and i think they're amazing! pls do write more... ) i've only gotten into this pairing today and well, i think it's safe to say that u've managed to persuade me that it's an awesome pairing with ur works! )

THANK U FOR WRITING! keep it up and pls do write more... )
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Loved the story and especially the alternative ending. I'm a sucker for depressing themes. _ Although I understand that many writers want reviews, it's best not to sound desperate about it. It really turns people off about reviewing a story. But I'm reviewing because I thought this story was great. Good luck to your other stories!
ApparentlyRude chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
HOT DAMN!

You can WRITE!

This was so... heartbreaking, and thank you for pointing out that bella is an insane woman (no offense to you if you like her).

Excellent job,

Keep up the Good work,

Lilith G. Astroll
DeviWan chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
WAAAAH! *cries...

that was so amazingly sad! I loved reading it! thanks for posting this.
hinata11807 chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
i was reading the alternate i was cryibg my eyes out. that ending is just an alternative right? so i can choose any ending i want ? man i sound like a kid. well keep on writing you are awesome