Reviews for An Eye For An Eye
eyeofnemesis chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I'm practically in love with Ethan...Update please? :D
renjutori chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
its really sad how there are so little fics about ethan. please update soon! can ethan have a romance?
Mythical Words chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
I like this. Update soon and keep writing!
Max Cio chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Nice story, although you could work on your grammar a bit. It's nice seeing more of Nemesis, so what I have to say it's a nice piece of writing.
9Thanatos4 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I got to say it's well typed. I might've half asleep because it late over here. But, the story got interesting as i read on.

Ideas for your story um those would be tough. Maybe Ethan and Amelia learning about monsters and the weapons that can only defeat them. The in a few chapters maybe have ethan grow.

Other than that the fic was good. Update soon Ken.

~Silver~
Cookie. Monster 67 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Please update soon, there're so many things I want to know.
xX.Cocoa-Butter.Xx chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
This is amazing! I honestly couldn't stop reading, I hope you update soon! :D
anaklusmos1 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
I wasn't sure what I expected but your story was pretty good. I'm still waiting for Kronos to show up.
lupihns chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
I really like this! I was planning oin doing an Ethan fic seeing as he's really under-used and I like him. Shame you already had the fic name coz I was going to use that name! Ah well I still like it! Update soon! X
AlssaHsu chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
this is really nice and creative.

oh, can u please come look at my story?
Clara Fonteyn chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh my god. Amazing. Amazing...

But..that's not why I am writing! I just wanted to let you know that this story has been entered in my community! WHOO!

Ahem.

Anyhoo, that's a good thing. So...be happy!

~Clara :)
midgeon12 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
u did an amazing job of introducing nemisis to ethan! thats my fave part so far. ur story has a perfect balance of cuteness, dark evilness muahahas, happiness, sadness, and u convey the sense of family ties very well. (nemesis must be helping out lol... :3)
midgeon12 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
this is really good so far :3

not many ppl write about ethan, so reading this was very refreshing and interesting in comparison to those boring marysue and ovrused plot fics.

ur a great writer
lizzy chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
wow that was really good! not too cheesy and pretty realistic, well, as realistic as fiction gets...haha...
hp-not harry potter chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Once again very good.

Maybe you could make it a few years later just when Ethan commits his very first act of vengence and so provokes his destiny.