Reviews for Love and Loss
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Amazing job for your first fan fic! I think that you portrayed John's feelings of Cameron very well. It would have been great to have more chapters and to elaborate on how he felt. Even if you don't this story is perfect just the way it is. Great job! and keep writing!
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Technically it's past the time that I normally write reviews (I prefer to do that when I'm more awake) but since this is your first fanfic I'll make an exception just for you lol

It was well-written, but I think it might've been easier to read if it was split into more than three paragraphs so there weren't so many lines clumped together - that also makes it look longer BTW if you want that effect.

No other criticisms, and I love the Jameron; yeah I'm obsessed but so what? I hope this helps a bit, or at least doesn't sound like part of my brain's asleep already, and that you continue writing.

Welcome to !
fairedust chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I thought you did a great job. I also felt that these things were running thru his head. Why else would he have gone after her. If she was simply his protector, Connor would have sent another to take her place. No, it was her specifically that he needed. I feel that you captured the look he gave to Allison perfectly too. The joy, to confusion that finally led to determination. Koodos :)
Cptlatnok chapter 1 . 5/22/2009