Reviews for Fated
dontreadthisamigo chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Good job! This a good example of what if she stayed. Gemma is abit too reigned for my taste
Nelum Camilla chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
ReadingRed chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
update please! this is so good!
shl chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
loving this, update soon
fruitsnacks16 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
i'm sorry about added this story to my faves without reviewing. i just noticed that i didn't do it the first time.

anyways, i love this (plus all of your soa fics too) and hope that you find the time to update.
Me124 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Wow, I've decided that everything you write i good. I want more please.
kvsgrl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Awesome story. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Marguerite
Kyla chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
When are you going to finish the story? it's really good
myredcowboyboots chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
i love love love love this story. please please please keep at it. after reading this i was really inspired and decided i wanted to start my own story. i'm really interested to see where this is going especially after what has happened in season 2 so far.
crazychick0127 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I just wanted to say that I love all of your stories, so much so that it inspired me to write my own fanfiction. I am sorry I stole your idea for doing a "what if", but this story (and all of them) are really great. I hope that you finish this story.
tanilc chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
hi, i just wanted to say that this fic is wonderful, i just finished watching season 1 (all day marathon) and i loved it, and i really think you do the characters justice. i hope you continue it. thanks.
MysticKitty21 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
:leGASP: This is fantastic! I don't know why I didn't notice it before! Actually I think I did, and I meant to come back and read it, but I forgot. But then there was an SOA marathon on tonight, and I got to thinking about 'Between the Parallels' for some reason, and I was all browsing your page, and here this was.

But I see it has been a few months since you updated it. Shame on you! Anyways. PLEASE update this soon. I will look forward to it!
jeann524 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Love your take on Jax/Tara, there is just not enough fics written about them, please continue!
Tigermusic chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
awsome story so far im looking forward to read more so keep it up...Yeah i know what you mean.. he looked good in that movie but now he's much sexier and handsem :D
Running-Wild22 chapter 2 . 6/18/2009