Reviews for For the Love of Alice
imareader2 chapter 7 . 6/7
I absolutely love this Alice, she is possibly the best Alice over ever read about. I like the little bet they have going on.
imareader2 chapter 6 . 6/7
Now I'm starting to think Bella's being a little unreasonable. It was funny how Charlie and Edward got along and Charlie ignored Bella when she was talking about him leaving. Bella needs to step up and stop saying bad things to Edward when he's trying to apologize.
imareader2 chapter 5 . 6/7
I love the way Edward acts towards Alice. Now he has to talk to Bella... Can't wait to see that. I absolutely hate Jacob and I'm glad Edward fired him!
imareader2 chapter 4 . 6/7
Well that was quite a scene. I don't like Jacob at all, he had no right to tell reporters where Edward was when Edward didn't want him to. I think Bella had the wrong idea with Edward when seeing into his head but based on what she knows I see her point. I do think she should give him a chance though.
imareader2 chapter 3 . 6/7
So Edwards not as bad as I thought. He actually cares about Alice and her family and doesn't hate Bella. I'm glad he told Jacob no press at the restaurant
imareader2 chapter 2 . 6/7
Wow. Okay so Bella and Edward don't get along the best but it was nice to see Alice happy with Edward being there. Edward seems like an ass to Bella but I could tell her cared about Alice... Or the press. Acting skills played off.
imareader2 chapter 1 . 6/7
I like the view you get on the characters personalities. Poor Alice. I feel that Edward doing this for popularity will com snack and get him later.
alexandratrueblue chapter 22 . 4/8
Love the story!
Guest chapter 49 . 10/5/2017
You did it, Well done, you deserve an Oscar too.
Guest chapter 48 . 10/5/2017
Oh that was lovely, I just want to carry on reading this story for ever.
Guest chapter 47 . 10/5/2017
Yes a perfect ending, they love each other so much.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/5/2017
Future talk is good, glad all is better for Alice, Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/5/2017
Yes you did 'do it justice' well done.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/5/2017
I feel certain that this is the start of Alice recovering, You won't let it be bad I know that.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/5/2017
Always best to talk, to sort out problems, well done with that.
2,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »