Reviews for Not Fast Enough
SilentHuntress72 chapter 11 . 4/17
more!
SilverStarWriter chapter 11 . 4/6
I love this SOOO MUCH, I hope you are still continuing this. I this Transformer couple
nice last words please update such a good story can't wait for the next one you are a very good arthur
the last part was sooo cute i hope someone does a fan art on it seeing Blurr in a cocoon would be soooo cutie
transformeremoji chapter 11 . 2/1
Aaahhhh! Please write more! I in love with this! Please I love it! Please!
Dragolover1 chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
Update ASAP, please! What happens to the sparklings?
R.J. McKee chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
I Litterally just have a Panic attack, then made my little brother blush swearing when I realized that you ended it on THIS AND HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR MORE THAN A SLAGGING YEAR! WHAT THE PIT MAN? Virtual energon cookies if you start updating again? Please? *puppy eyes*
Dragolover1 chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
Update please!
Dragolover1 chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
Please update asap! What's going to happen to Optimus & the sparklings.
DestructiveEmily chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
Oh I love the point of view in the story of the decepticons. I can't wait to read more. Well done!
Prowl's-fangirl chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
I love this story, please keep writing I really wanna know what happened I'm so interested in this story! :3
Emajade32439 chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
This is good. I hope you will update. I want to know if Starscream will claim Optimus.
espioc chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
well that was quite a doozy. I can't wait to read more, I like how you're making the decepticons look like the better side. Interesting view points, can't wait till the next chapter.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Wait are the sparklings Jetfire and Jetstorm? And Optimus is coming into play now? You've got me so excited. :)
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
Please update soon. I would dearly love to know what happens next.