Reviews for Sisterly Love
magicdemi-god223 chapter 30 . 4/30/2011
I reviewed this chapter since it seems I can't do it on the last chapter. Anyway, I just want to ask if there will be a sequel to this story? If there is, I wish you the best of luck in making one.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 31 . 4/27/2011
Your story was EXCELLENT! I think this is the first story to have made me shed tears. Will there be a sequel to this story? I would love to read more of it. The way the Ai siblings love each other warmed my heart. Wish I could be like that with my siblings. Anyway, congratulations on finishing this story. Even though it is only a story, I will treasure everything I have read.
TheSuperHyperEmo chapter 33 . 11/12/2010
Awww... sweet. Love the ending.

For the first death anniversary, I can't help but think 'first anniversary of her death' would sound better... Just trying to help. )
kanna-chan94 chapter 31 . 10/5/2010
nice story! can't wait to see what happens between Hitori and everyone else!
Valkarious chapter 28 . 8/19/2010
Whenever you get the chance to write again, i'll be around to read it :) keep the good work coming !
TheSuperHyperEmo chapter 26 . 6/11/2010
nice story! OOO, evil Hitomi... whats going to happen next? D
Valkarious chapter 26 . 6/5/2010
Happy to see Hitomi's back and safe XD looking foward to reading more keep the good work coming !
ixamxeverywhere chapter 26 . 6/1/2010
this is a really intense story! Can't wait till the next chapter. (:
Midnightsunshine11 chapter 24 . 4/30/2010
u had better hurry up and post the next chapter or else! Keep it up.
IliiterateFool chapter 24 . 3/16/2010
luved it as always
IliiterateFool chapter 23 . 3/14/2010
cool
Sakura chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Why does the name had to be nearly the same, its confusing you know.
Kaze chapter 20 . 12/15/2009
I love this chapter. It's very nice. If you need any help, just call! Watashi anata no tomodachi deshou, Fuurin-chan. And keep updating!
IliiterateFool chapter 20 . 12/15/2009
i luv it!
Kaze chapter 19 . 12/13/2009
Well this time your grammar is PER-FECT..Emerald orbs...very interesting way of describing her eyes...Keep updating!I'm looking forward the the climax...