Reviews for Caesura
tanseynz chapter 1 . 4/2
spockhura chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013

I love this story! Though, at the beginning, I was quite unsure because I cannot imagine "stoic eyes." However, it is a lovely, lovely story and the closest to canon I have seen in a very long while.

Kudos - you're an amazing storyteller.

Thanks for sharing
aalegalzinha chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
aww that was so beautiful...
Through Another's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was amazing. You've got Spock and Uhura brilliantly in-character and yet you've also given a new spin on them, in a way I can't really describe, but it does make me see them both differently. The descriptions are beautiful and that's saying something because you've managed to not only describe beautifully but keep it logical (so that we can still tell it's from Spock's POV).

I don't read many Star Trek fics, but this is definitely going on my favourites' list and I'm so glad that I've read it :).

Through Another's Eyes
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
A very enjoyable one-shot.
Botsey chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Thank you so much for this story. I found it among another author's Favorites List. There is only a slight chance that you will read this note of appreciaion but my comment is, your use of decriptive words is awesome.

Thank you.

liltle chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was very well done. I love reading about Spock's internal feelings and what this particular cadet has done to affect him so. Lovely fic!
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This one-shot is absolutely awesome! I LOVE this!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This is an awesome story. I almost wish it would keep going, but it's so nice and simple and perfect the way it is, that I'm also kind of glad it ends here. The way the emotion slowly builds towards the end and then nicely caps just a few paragraphs before the end to give just the right of falling action is lovely. Please write more!

~Your Worshipfulness
SilverStCloud chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This was beautiful. *sighs* Just amazing.
23roses chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
very nice.
E. E. Lopez chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Very good story. Your descriptions are very elegant and creative. However, I thought descriptions disrupted the flow of dialogue and made it harder to read. Overall, I thought your characterizations of Spock and Uhura were spot on. Good job!
LusciousNesha chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Tea! Tea solves everything!

Damn it all, I think I love you LOL, your writing is just flawless and insightful and effortless! I can promise you right now that I will read EVERY. SINGLE. WORD that you write for this 'ship.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »