Reviews for Deceit and Lies
AlexiCyn chapter 7 . 9/16
Utterly brilliant! What a horrid old goat. So lovely to see his chicken come home to roost AND shite all over his plans! **bwaaaa hahaha!** Oh DRACO. You know you never when, and now you've lost even more. I hope you like to bottom, it's most likely the most satisfaction you'll be getting. I doubt your fortunate enough to be one of those men that can orgasm without ejaculation. **CACKLE**

A delightfully twisted little fic. Just the thing I needed for my overcast Wednesday. Thank you. :)
AlexiCyn chapter 6 . 9/16
Oh dear... this is NOT going to end well. **cackle**
AlexiCyn chapter 5 . 9/16
**CACKLE** I love fics where all the plans against Harry are completely in ruins! :D And I do hope someone figures out that Fumbles is responsible for the plane. That man needs a date with a Dementor.
AlexiCyn chapter 4 . 9/16
Oh my beard and whiskers. They are all so HORRID! I'm looking forward to seeing them get what they so richly deserve!
AlexiCyn chapter 3 . 9/16
I do I imagine him sticking her in a cottage in the middle of now where after they are done. :D
AlexiCyn chapter 2 . 9/16
Rotten to the magical core old bastard! I hope his death is slow, and extremely PAINFUL!
The Ghosty Minio chapter 2 . 9/4
There are a couple things I don't quite get here.

First, in canon, Hermione was badly wounded. Shouldn't she still be recovering? Given that, wouldn't that make her parent's acceptance of the betrothal contract awfully odd?

Second, why would Dumbledore have prepared to off Hermione's parents? Just on the general principle that she would be the only one who'd help Harry? For that matter, how did he know her parents were going out of town, where, what flight, etc. Just really strange.

mworth1019 chapter 7 . 8/27
Opal chapter 7 . 7/21
This one is my favorite out of the ones I've read that are yours
Opal chapter 7 . 7/20
Before Harry's second came out I knew it was Tom but it was still funny when I read it EXCELLENT story and nice twist!
Saissa chapter 7 . 6/14
That was totally delicious.

Serves the Weaslette right for being so arrogant as to think SHE could ever be Lady Potter!

I am curious as to how the Grangers and the Potters knew each other to sign a marriage contract so early? Unless time travel was involved in some way?

Also I loved the genealogy between Dumbledore, Riddle/Gaunt and Potter!

Great story. Thank you.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 7 . 6/6
I liked this story a lot, i think Harrys treatment towards Ginny was harsh for his character but well justified
Alie-yaoi chapter 7 . 5/27
I like
LeMagicalMan chapter 7 . 5/25
I like this fic. I laughed pretty hard when Voldemort was Harry's second
Gleas chapter 7 . 4/22
One question... if Tom riddle was James' grandpa... then how come James is a Potter and not a Riddle? o.o?