Reviews for Deceit and Lies
Noacat chapter 1 . 11/19
that was a ride from start to finish
ToSeeDisneyInDream chapter 7 . 10/16
That was excellent story great job on it.
goldenruhl chapter 7 . 8/22
I get how voldie was grandson of dumbles but umm how was voldie kin to harry? that was sooo not explained lol
hunzbookwyrm chapter 7 . 5/29
Great story hope to see more of your writing soon
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 4/12
Why the hell would Sirius leave so much stuff to the Malfoy?

And really!? Hermione gets the Black Family Library. Pfft. How cliche. And what pray tell will she do with it?
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 7 . 1/23
I love!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 1/3
this story is quite a lot of fun! i love this ending.

have a very happy new year! (_)
knuckles 8 chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
I really liked this story thank-you for sharing your writing
Vanessa chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
Great story I love it! Thanks :D
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 7 . 6/21/2016
This was a lovely story though the events do seemed rush.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
This is a complete stupidity and a trash can full ofc crap. Just you and the psychos who approve slavery(stupidity at the best) can see the contract to have any validity. Plus since when dumbass and the weasleis has any power over a lord of the most nobel and ancient house. Is clear that writer do as they want with thier story, but stupidity like this a clear example that you do not even make an small research about what you write. Plus the extra moronic stupidity of dumbass seting a bomb on a plain that require to much brain use that is clear nor him nor the chicken club has. What next a moronic minister taking down dumbass.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
This was completely brilliant, and rather unique. I applaud you, sir!
andyjhorton chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
well thought out with a nice plot twist. thank you
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
this was weird... im not sure if it was good or bad.. atleast im smiling while writing this :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
You say...You are GINNY'S mother and may mother her to your hearts content, but leave me and my other wife alone. We have no need of your smothering...how about using Ginevra (however you spell it) instead of Ginny. Then emphasize my other wife, **the one I actually love,**
Then correct professor McGonagall when she says Mr. Potter, Mrs Potter, and Mrs Potter. Have Harry say that's Lord and Lady Potter...over there is the simple Mrs Potter. Muhaha