Reviews for Deceit and Lies
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 7 . 6/21
This was a lovely story though the events do seemed rush.
This is a complete stupidity and a trash can full ofc crap. Just you and the psychos who approve slavery(stupidity at the best) can see the contract to have any validity. Plus since when dumbass and the weasleis has any power over a lord of the most nobel and ancient house. Is clear that writer do as they want with thier story, but stupidity like this a clear example that you do not even make an small research about what you write. Plus the extra moronic stupidity of dumbass seting a bomb on a plain that require to much brain use that is clear nor him nor the chicken club has. What next a moronic minister taking down dumbass.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 7 . 3/30
This was completely brilliant, and rather unique. I applaud you, sir!
andyjhorton chapter 7 . 2/3
well thought out with a nice plot twist. thank you
this was weird... im not sure if it was good or bad.. atleast im smiling while writing this :)
You say...You are GINNY'S mother and may mother her to your hearts content, but leave me and my other wife alone. We have no need of your smothering...how about using Ginevra (however you spell it) instead of Ginny. Then emphasize my other wife, **the one I actually love,**
Then correct professor McGonagall when she says Mr. Potter, Mrs Potter, and Mrs Potter. Have Harry say that's Lord and Lady Potter...over there is the simple Mrs Potter. Muhaha
Deathmvp chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
This was a diffrent story that I enjoyed reading. Thank you for posting it up.
AlexiCyn chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Utterly brilliant! What a horrid old goat. So lovely to see his chicken come home to roost AND shite all over his plans! **bwaaaa hahaha!** Oh DRACO. You know you never when, and now you've lost even more. I hope you like to bottom, it's most likely the most satisfaction you'll be getting. I doubt your fortunate enough to be one of those men that can orgasm without ejaculation. **CACKLE**

A delightfully twisted little fic. Just the thing I needed for my overcast Wednesday. Thank you. :)
AlexiCyn chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Oh dear... this is NOT going to end well. **cackle**
AlexiCyn chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
**CACKLE** I love fics where all the plans against Harry are completely in ruins! :D And I do hope someone figures out that Fumbles is responsible for the plane. That man needs a date with a Dementor.
AlexiCyn chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Oh my beard and whiskers. They are all so HORRID! I'm looking forward to seeing them get what they so richly deserve!
AlexiCyn chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
I do I imagine him sticking her in a cottage in the middle of now where after they are done. :D
AlexiCyn chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Rotten to the magical core old bastard! I hope his death is slow, and extremely PAINFUL!
The Ghosty Minio chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
There are a couple things I don't quite get here.

First, in canon, Hermione was badly wounded. Shouldn't she still be recovering? Given that, wouldn't that make her parent's acceptance of the betrothal contract awfully odd?

Second, why would Dumbledore have prepared to off Hermione's parents? Just on the general principle that she would be the only one who'd help Harry? For that matter, how did he know her parents were going out of town, where, what flight, etc. Just really strange.

TGM