Reviews for The Truth is Beneath Your Eyes
power214063 chapter 31 . 6/2
please let there be a reason that Christine was acting like that like she was drugged or something and please update
Guest chapter 31 . 7/11/2017
I wish you had finished it.
TrapDoorLover1 chapter 31 . 11/26/2016
Update! Please! I'm begging you! Please!
roses4359 chapter 31 . 6/15/2016
Plz update I need to know what happens so so painfully bad I just need to know the rest so plz update soon
Guest chapter 31 . 1/11/2016
I know it's alittle late to be asking for an update but can you? This is probably the first fanfic I've read where Christine goes all jealous on Erik. And I love it! I hope that Alethea doesn't agree to Anthony but then again, I want Erik to fight for her! Please update soon :(
Child of Dreams chapter 31 . 1/3/2016
(shakes head in disgust)
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 1/3/2016
(sighs blissfully)
Oh, I absolutely adore that song...
Jaz chapter 31 . 3/3/2015
Please update soon! I LOVE this story!
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 31 . 1/25/2013
For the first time ever I feel sorry for Raoul. Ill look forward to more.
Allanna Stone chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
Oh heavens! please update soon!
Allanna Stone chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
nice start!
lisa chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
More please!
sandradee27 chapter 31 . 2/17/2012
christine is a bitch. nuff sed... heheheh shes so annoying and jus grrrrrr! i hope she really gets wats comin to her! as in raoul finds out all about her lies and erik and everyone shuns her! mwahahah ok maybe not that harsh cos of the baby but i stll recon she needs a bloody gud slap around the face! i hope alethea/sofia and erik work things out! nyways keep it up! much love
PhantomFan01 chapter 31 . 2/13/2012
Oh no Christine you have done it now! You have lost the two people you cared about and you might lose the third person you care about :/ Can't wait for the next instalment :)
angelwithamask chapter 31 . 2/11/2012