Reviews for True Friends
Ang922 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Aww! :) I loved it! :) :)
Rainbowscape chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Your P fic brought me here to check out the rest of your writing. I don't really watch JONAS. Seen a few episodes, but I really liked your writing style and enjoyed the message of this fic.
mimi11052003 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This is really good and really sweet.
AmazingMay chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
i love it
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aww, this was truely beautiful. I love how Macy is the only girl to make the cut, despite how big of a JONAS fan she is. She knows her priorities.
Becky.xo chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aww i loved it :)

It was so good, exactly what i can imagine its like for Stella, good job

Becky x
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
loved it
xovickixo chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This is great and so very in character! I imagine this is exactly how Stella feels about the whole ordeal.

xoxoVicki
JMisLB chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Even though Macy was only mentioned in this (I think Macy is my favorite other than Kevin...) But anyways. I really.. liked this. Poor Stella. ):
lula chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
ohhot that was a sweet and enlightened story. I believe she doesn't have many girlfriends for that same reason also.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I liked it, especially the last line, I am glad that Stella has such good friends.
printmaker chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
“Don’t be,” Stella said, forcing a smile, “I like having real friends.”

i really liked the last line (: and i loved the whole concept for the story.
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I thought this was really sweet. I feel bad for Stella, it can't be to easy being friens with JONAS. Behold the terrifying power of the fangirls lol. Leave it to Kevin to feel bad for the forgotten books in the basement. I liked when he proposed they ride the elevator forever.

You did a good job keeping everyone in character. I like the style you write in, how you describe movement and things. Loved this.
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh, yeah? Well, this story love, how do you feel about THAT?

Really super sweet and I like that Stella, and everyone, actually, was in character. I think my favorite line was "No. No, we can't." because, you're right, Nick's deadpan is PERFECT for that line!
doesn't matter chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Beautiful idea coupled with great writing...compelling story that strikes a cord...great job...write more JONAS please...