Reviews for The Bloody Truth
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Very good story. Although I don't think you got the pairing right unless you're planning on adding to this fic.
Gandalfgris chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hi there,

I hope you continue this story, I find it well written although is a bit surprising that Amelia doesnt recognize him, isn't he supposed to be too well known?

I hope you come with a belivable answer, I don't care much about canon, but I always like a story to be internally consistent, even if is extreme AU. Also I hope Vector becomes a mentor/friend/parent or something of a mentorship.

Keep going
mitremlap chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Please continue this
jesterod chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
hell yea awesome start, got any more? pls i likes it
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
this sounds like it is going to be a great story, i hope to read more soon
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Has something been wrong with Harry's mind, or has it recently developed this issue? Why didn't Amelia or anyone else recognize him, doesn't he have the infamous scar? Very tantalizing start.
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I'm intriged. What happened? How did Harry lose his memory? What do the Unspeakables have to do with it?

On a different note, you really like Unspeakables, don't you? As they are featured primarly in both your stories...

Great start, looking foward to more.
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Please continue :)

How doesnt amelia recognise harry? didnt he go to hogwarts - you said he was 13. And im assuming, as i cant actually remember, that he was in the Daily Prophet at some point.
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I believe this has the potential to be one great original story, I just hope you continue the adventure.
Thedarkangles1053 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Very nice start to the story. I cant wait for the next chapter.
Black Volcarona chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
great
Jessalynvix chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
oh my a Harry that doesn't remember that might be interesting.
kubas89 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
good start :)
mysteryman2000 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
hm...
Snapehater chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
so far so good

i can not wait to read more please update soon:)