Reviews for Postpartum Depression
Kirra kills chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
this does answerthe question of what happened to her. but i found it slightly disturbing. don't be offended, i thought the eps with shino were disturbing as well, so i think you capturede the atmosphere. it is well written for this.
Sivren chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I always wondered about what would have happened to her. She removed the seal that protected her, and she started bleeding. To me, that indeed looked like as if she'd given up on her child for the mononoke.

The style fits perfectly with the series. First the strange visions of her child; I thought it was real, but it was a miscarriage instead of a mononoke she gave birth to. And then the time twist at the end. A strange event, as if she wanted a doctor of the future, or as if the doctor wanted to help someone like her.

The text between brackets added to the impression of the fic, but some text could have better be left outside the brackets, like (It rolls around...spring out). Well, that's what I think. The more brackets you use, the less the effect of every single bracketed phrase. It's not so much that it's bothering me, but I think that's partly because it's short. If this was a multi-chapter fic, I would have found it annoying, but it's not, so you can get away with it.

I agree with the first review; this deserves more praise than only these two reviews.
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh god, why does this not have any reviews! That's RIDICULOUS. This is so, so good. The flow has just the right semi-jumbled feel of the actual episodes of the series, and oh, poor Shino, her descent into madness was captured in such a raw picture. Wonderful work!