Reviews for Instinct
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
love this story. poor kyoko but this would be a great way to get her to trust him and if he picked her up and carried her she finally realize how strong and protective i mean she couldnt tell him where she was yet he was there fast him having a freaking heart attack doesnt hide his feeling as much maybe kissing her forhead rocking her in his lap maybe his hands shaking a little
kaze chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Wow.. i want another chapter (thumbs up!) :D plz!
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wow. Just wow.
silvermoon170 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
You know I could ttoootttaalllyyy imagine that, Ren coming like a avenging angel from hell and kicking those idiots butts, then his wings curling around Kyoko as she hugged him. Awesome!
The Unlucky Ducky chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
AWWWWWWWW!
THAT WAS SOOOO CUTE!
FFFfanfictionfanatic chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Another amazing story. I was really scared reading this, especially when i thought Ren wouldnt make it in time. Poor Kyoko, but OMG I LOVE REN AND KYOKO! He is so amazing. I smiled in the end :)

You have really good stories.
CrystalMage149 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
it needs another chapter!
mangaforevarr chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
3LOVE IT3
EmilyF.6 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really like this story...is there going to be more?
Angela chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
OMGOMGOMG, I know it's horrible and you think I am sick for asking this but could you do more stories like this please!,not her being um, violated or anything graphic like that, just something where Ren comes in and saves the day and saves Kyoko!so beuatiful))))),I lvoed this story a bunch, except I want to kill those men, but Ren already did it for before me*sob in corner*
avid-reader21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
up date this story please?
Ree-Vance chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
AWH! I bet i can picture his face at the moment of the call, driving, finding her, and killing (or deadly maul) those guys, and - of course- hugging her NYA~!
Piacine chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
aaaaw~~~ the ending was so sweet but damn those drunken perverts! anyways I really like this one shot! . so sweet!
aNervousFlower chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
please, please, please, please, PLEASE! continue this story! i absolutely love your one-shots and would love to see a continuing story from you! I think this is a great start, and I REALLY hope you will come back and continue to write it!
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
scary. cute, but scary. good thing ren made it in time. really enjoyed reading your little story. i hope you get around to writing another one sometime soon. thanks for sharing.