Reviews for POW! Arty's dead!
Sparkly Martian chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Haha, I loved this story!
NinjaOfAwesome chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
That was cute...
Cookies chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
That was hilarious. XD

For a moment I thought this was a REAL assassination attempt, with Artemis tricking the killers with fake cameras and later Butler would come beating the sizzle out of them. And when it said it was a TOY gun I was like "Wait did Arty replace it or something wut." And when i saw Myles I was like "WAaaaaaaaaaaaait WUT"

And then I remembered this was Moonlite Knight.

Nothing goes as you expect. XD
randomosity4arty chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Wrothmonk chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I suspected Myles and Becker once you mentioned blond hair :)
I'm getting a bit to good at this.
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is totally realistic. I can picture them doing that, definitely.
Koneko713 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Absolutely adorable. Having younger siblings can certainly be...interesting at times. Especially when there's no bodyguard in the equation. My personal favorite pulled by my siblings was pulling the cat's tail right next to me while I was sleeping, in retaliation for enforcing bedtimes while babysitting them.

Myles is a little out of character, but still, it's so cute, and so dramatic!
Don't Trust the Snake chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Brilliant! And I love the reasoning behind the "assassination." The characterization was fantastic as well.
Mere Reflection chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh lol at first I thought it was going to be one of those solemn serious stories- but it was about a muffin. ROFL XD
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
LOL! hahahahahahahaha! it would happen. little brothers have done worse for less.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Funny, and cute. Although Myles could have been more genius-like; nice concept.
ivylei-67 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aww that was cute! I like it
Lumikki chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Ow, poor Arty, can't even eat a muffin without consequences. But it was was fun story ;D
Voldemort Willeatyou chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
In the category of mildly to quite amusing, but not quite at hilarious. Still, very well written

Miasaki aka fanpic chick chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
ahahahahahahha, the last muffin! XD

Truthfully, i don't get it. A muffin?

It would have made a lot more sense if it were a doughnut, but still...

oh, great. now I have a craving for a doughnut.