Reviews for Confessional
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
:D
Trapped in Reality chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
The split-personality is very unique. Loved the Ratchet part.
Angharad23 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Who is the pianist?

I cannot *believe* I missed this chapter! I absolutely love the insight into Prowl's mind. It's like a masculine Austen heroine trying to hard to carefully calculate all the logical reasons she "cherishes" and "cares for" Mr. So-and-So.

I think you made my inner fangirl faint with Prowl's little desk fantasy. Also, his little "preview".

I always look forward to new chapters to "Windows", and anything else in this universe. And free Classical music always makes me happy :)
falconsblade chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
i read your other two first. I admit it, I bawled for the first one. I also cheered for the third. Is there any possiblity for more? You have a very moving and compelling writing style. I am still working on mine. I get so far and writers block comes out and slaughters me.
Elita One chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
yeah there gonna start dating

finally!
Angharad23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I confess to such a fascination with this story arc! I remember coming across it somewhere on your website/lj a few years ago, and really wanting more.

And oh, did this one give me the tinglies! Wheeljack is awesome, and you captured a really interesting part of his personality here-the fact that he does have to act like a "parent" at times. (Plus, I just love Wheeljack in general, so his having such a major role in the fic was so much cream). Wheeljack's line "slow and exotic mating dance" is just *classic*. That part of his personality works so well his actual name too, "prowl" and all.

Anyway, I notice that you posted this rather recently. I don't know if you have any desire to post any more of this arc, but I would so very dearly love to see more-especially that conversation between Sunfall and Prowl.

P.S. I love how many fangirl moments there are in here-and that's a total compliment, by the way. Like Prowl grabbing Sunfall/Claire and kissing her right in front of everyone when coming back from a battle? So classic. I want more!)

P.P.S Sorry this review is insanely long. I just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of your writing in general, especially "Redemption", and find your fascination with Prowl, Starscream, Skyfire, Jazz, and your take on the Decepticons spot on and always interesting.

Okay, I'm done! :-)
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Like I said over at your DA, deep.
Elita One chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
woot prowl kissed her

finally

but i wonder how this talk will turn out