Reviews for Living on the Edge
loudsmiles chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
LOL. Oh, Xelha. People like her make me laugh. They're so pure they get upset over small things and everyone else is just like "...well, compared to some of things WE do/say..." and it's hilarious D. And I love how Lyude, of all people, refuted one of her remarks. Lyude's so freaking innocent that she'd actually take notice (as opposed to Kalas, Gibari, or Mizuti, who would just say "so? The emperor's an ass. No one cares.")

(I have to admit, part of the reason I find this so funny is that 1. my younger sister calls people buttheads, then scolds me for calling them nastier things and 2. one of my best friends acts JUST LIKE THIS. We make fun of her all the time XD)
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
ROFL, epic. I love it.
Sakura-chan79 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was one awesome story :D It's so true, Xelha just isn't really capable of being mean. I really enjoyed the little scenarios you came up with for her "non-innocence". I was laughing throughout the whole thing :) Great work!
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
ROFL! Nice. That was SO adorable! Keep up the good work!
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Living on the edge... of Meemai!

Man, this was so good! I laughed quite a bit, especially at the reactions of all the characters to Xelha's useless protests. I can see Kalas being amused at Xelha thinking that she's not innocent, and teasing her a bit. Oh, Kalas/Xelha interaction, how I do love it!

Write more! Write more! :D
Nope I'm out chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Meemai... as a pillow? That's the worst thing she's done?

Someone's in denial! But I really don't want to know what the others thought when she said that.