Reviews for Forever Friends
fangurl axelina chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Hey I wondered if you plan on continuing this story since it's gone two years since last update. If not wouldn't it be better to just remove it? Anyway I think it's a really good story and I would love it if you decided to continue it!
DemeRain chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Thank you for sharing.
thetearsofbutterflies chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
WHAT!?
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME WITH THAT!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON... OFFERS COOKIE?
trueheartlove chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
I really hope you come back to this story. While I love all of your stories, for some reason this is the one I always come back to. There is something beautiful about a friendship that turns into something more.
Sunwire chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
I'm lost for words every time I read one of your stories! I love all your stories, they're absolutely amazing! Drarry is one of my favourite pairings of all time. c:
I cannot wait to see another chapter for this. I'm currently following a few of your stories and I'm so excited to see the next chapters for them! :D
shannt27 chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Awesome story. I am really enjoying it. Please add more soon.
cassy1994 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I never did like cedric, he just unbalanced everything but theo is a complete AH and I want Harry to choose draco and stick with him... Please.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
i would love to hit harry but i feel for him damn cerdric for making it hard for him as well as nott gods damn that man i hate him ugh great job i love though
Briarvine the Serpent chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Love the story so much. I gotta say, i think ive cried more during this story than all the other ones ive read put together.

I cant wait to find out what happens next and if draco goes dark over the breakup...imma flip out. Nott is evillll do to that do them.

I look forward to the nect update!
NBB chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Please update soon. I am so enthralled by this story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
hotflower901 chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Draco just thinks that he can act that way and Harry should forgive him? They both need to grow up and realize how much they can hurt each other.
DarrenHasMyHeart chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
I am now an emotional reck and it's all your fault. xP Haha. Brilliant though! 333
cassy1994 chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
aw poor Harry and Draco, I hope they can figure out their relationship before either of them get hurt. And Theo can just go jump off a cliff. I do like how Sirius and Lucius are trying to help, then snape just jumps in with what's going on between the two. :D
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
i cried i cried and cired damn so sad i loved thou
Cathcer1984 chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
I have no idea who I feel more sorry for! The poor boys!