Reviews for Waiting
Autobot Sideswipe chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Lol I can definitely see why you used the Red Sideswipe rather than the ROTF one, I mean Arcee's decision would be made pretty fast if it was the ROTF version :D
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2015
Let it be a daughter name Tieria Prime
Saphina chapter 20 . 9/17/2015
Yaaaaaaa! Finally if its a girl can you name her roadfire? And if it's a boy Opticfire? :-) :-D O:-)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
What happens next? I have to know!
acree chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
When is the next chaptor going to come
delanilovesinternet chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
OMG AMAZING!
KEEP WRITING GIRLY YOUR AMAZING!
StormRaven333 chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
This. Is. PURE. GOLD! You had me literally crying with laughter at every joke and jibe across every chapter! This is a masterpiece of your making that has become an instant favourite! I sincerely hope you update soon!
TriGemini Prime chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
holy crap1 UPDATE! WANT MOOOORE!
Cheetah16 chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
CONTINUE, PLEASE!
Blueknight chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Getting good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kariito Pax001 chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
I want to read moreee! I love this story very much, i love it. Awesome job friend, youre the best :D
Eagle Primecee chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Have an awesome imagination and as the title says I'm waiting. Absolutely admit an attraction between two transformers that are not family and who we liked the phenomenon Pricee you leave us with an open mouth.

I'd like to have a sentimental bond between the protagonists.

By the way, I use google translator to read and comment. Unbelievable.!
XxGeekRose2xX chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Oohhhhhhhhhh...more!
Magnusrae chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Glad to see you're back! I've missed you and your stories. And what with the cliffie ending, I do hope you're not going to be leaving again. After all, I'd like to 'see' this sparkling actually get 'born', or whatever sparklings do and the reactions of the other Autobots to this big change in their lives. You do such a good job of painting a picture without getting too explainy or verbose... like your description of the sparkling in Arcee's chest. It was easy to understand and yet made perfect sense given we aren't dealing with organic beings here. I also liked the bit with 'Hide and Ratchet and the little talk they had. Hope to see more!
DixieChicrules123 chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Please hurry and update soon!