Reviews for Waiting
What happens next? I have to know!
acree chapter 20 . 1/18
When is the next chaptor going to come
IamRodimus chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
OMG AMAZING!
KEEP WRITING GIRLY YOUR AMAZING!
StormRaven333 chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
This. Is. PURE. GOLD! You had me literally crying with laughter at every joke and jibe across every chapter! This is a masterpiece of your making that has become an instant favourite! I sincerely hope you update soon!
TriGemini Prime chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
holy crap1 UPDATE! WANT MOOOORE!
Cheetah16 chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
CONTINUE, PLEASE!
Blueknight chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Getting good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Crystal Pax101 chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
I want to read moreee! I love this story very much, i love it. Awesome job friend, youre the best :D
Eagle Primecee chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Have an awesome imagination and as the title says I'm waiting. Absolutely admit an attraction between two transformers that are not family and who we liked the phenomenon Pricee you leave us with an open mouth.

I'd like to have a sentimental bond between the protagonists.

By the way, I use google translator to read and comment. Unbelievable.!
XxGeekRose2xX chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Oohhhhhhhhhh...more!
Magnusrae chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Glad to see you're back! I've missed you and your stories. And what with the cliffie ending, I do hope you're not going to be leaving again. After all, I'd like to 'see' this sparkling actually get 'born', or whatever sparklings do and the reactions of the other Autobots to this big change in their lives. You do such a good job of painting a picture without getting too explainy or verbose... like your description of the sparkling in Arcee's chest. It was easy to understand and yet made perfect sense given we aren't dealing with organic beings here. I also liked the bit with 'Hide and Ratchet and the little talk they had. Hope to see more!
DixieChicrules123 chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Please hurry and update soon!
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Please update soon. This is a really good story. Love it
TC Stark chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Oh my God this chapter was such a tease but God sexually driven Optimus was totally doing it for me. I love that you added that to his character as we always see OP as pretty much an inexperienced child when it comes to interfacing. I feel so bad for Arcee, she wanted it. But, OP was his usual self in making sure she wasn't just thinking with her lady parts. Oh boy!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
Baby time! Woohoo! I can't wait! Keep it up!