Reviews for Fantasies
lizajay12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
You're very good at writing sex scenes - it's a craft and not everyone has the knack. Like everyone else, I just didn't see that ending coming. I knew there would be a twist and I was running through all sorts of endings in my head as I worked my way through the story. But, nope, I didn't guess it would be that one, LOL.

Well done!
anime2 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Ha ha didnt see that one coming. Great story XD
Sarah v chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Omg this was so fantastic! Alice being his wife made it so much hotter and better.
Blaze828 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
e.e did not see that coming
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
No wonder this story came in 2nd in the Peenaters Jasper/Alice Songfic Smut Contest. It is one of the best I've read - and it is seriously HOT! I loved their chemistry and how they talk dirty to each other. Not knowing who Alice is, it's somewhat shocking, but in a good way, how into each other they are. I was very pleased and surprised at the ending and had an 'Awwwwwwwwww!' moment. Very satisfying and well-written!

;o)
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Ugh lately ive been finding Jasper so freaken hot, and this little story freaken added so much more to that :) loved it :)
FlapperGirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow...ahm...that was just so...beyond great (I'll be taking a cold shower now)...hope we can look forward to more J/A from you :D :D
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That ending was sneaky :P

I love your writing style. I don't care what age I am... you make me want to read more and more Alice/Jasper smut xD

Alice is one lucky lucky woman.
MariaMe chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i love'd it! team jasper!:P
Lilly Hope Cullen chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
WOW! thats all i can say is, WOW!
Curiosity62 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
So, so damn good!;D

Great writing...
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
It was really good! I really liked the last part!
abcdefedcba chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Before I read the end of the fan-fic, I was thinking about suggesting that you carry on with the story, or maybe you could do that for another one, starting off similar to this night and maybe turning it into something else.

xox
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Loved it . Especially the twist, I love things like that!

xox
DotsOnAWall chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I like the twist at the end.