Reviews for The Ice Is Getting Thinner
Yabbit chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
gotta say the end was a bit disaapointing...not enough angst or drama or something...good story overall tho

Yabbit chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
lol well it makes sense if you dont try to google it ...

Yabbit chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
must be serious...Cuddy wouldnt not force House to do his clinic hours otherwise...

great job on that...most writers forget about House and clinic hours when **** hits the fan

Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
can i have more then one doctor-date?

story is good so far..?

lulz
GLEEful MD chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Lol, vampirism? Anyway, I'm glad you didn't kill off Wilson. I kinda doubted you would, but you never know. And once again, you did good at keeping everyone in character.
bluebubbleschica chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
whoo...interesting so far. I'm hooked. so far so good.
CrescentSapphire chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
i have it. Wilson... is besought by demons.

No? I'll keep reading
steelneena chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
i cannot believe that i was gone long enough to miss the suspense and ultimate wonderfulness of this surprising serious and in a way hilarious fiction! this was wonderful!
It'sTimeToDance chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
just writing to let you know I CANT GO ON FACEBOOK NO MORE :p and this is probably the most reviews youve EVER gotten for a story :)

c u in september!
turtlejumpinghurdle chapter 12 . 7/9/2009
very nice, very nice. kinda liked the made-up disease, actually cause atleast it 'fit'. haven't read anything yet where house was actually in character, so good job. write more!
Reigning Fyre chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
Cute ending, I was hoping for more though! ;D This played out exactly like an episode. Except for the fake disease and all. Good job!
Reigning Fyre chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
BLEH. You made up a disease! NU! This story was so well written and so well thought out! I guess it's okay but still! I would have liked it so much better if this was real disease. I went and looked up the name before I found out it was fake. D8 My hopes and dreams...CRUSHED AND RUINED! But I guess I'll continue reading. XDD
MooseOnARoof chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
Great ending to a great and enjoyable fic. Nice to see House have one of those epiphanys and Wilson didn't die which is always a bonus in my books.

I really enjoyed this one and I look forward to reading more of your pics.
Principessa Di Morte chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
Good job. Suspenseful, angsty, accurate. Keep it up.
TinyDemonChild chapter 12 . 6/29/2009
Wow! I couldn't make something like that up, which is one of the reasons why I will never, ever write a House fic! Great job! I hope you write more House fics!