Reviews for I'll always find you
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Please continue
adamxero chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
This story is far to confusing...
tedlay chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Awesome job with the story. Please update asap thank you
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
come on really this is a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
lesbians ... wtf
Asuka Kawashima chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
This has been an excellent week for NaruHina so far. Chapter 615 and this update. I really did miss this story. One of my favorite. I consider it being one of the classic fan fiction stories. It's quite difficult to find good NaruHina stories than it was like before.

Anyways, I'm glad Hinata is slowly opening up. The way Naruto confessed to Hinata...it looked perfect in my opinion.

So, keep up the awesome work and update soon (hopefully, if you can. Haha). :)
Yomitoru chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
OMG you updated! Yay!

You know I almost forgot how in-love i'm in with this story but as I read it remembered why I fell in love with it in the first place. I love it goes from being humorous but still showing underlying issues and how you can create these heartfelt scenes. I'm just happy that Hinata came to her senses.
I'm sorry I'm not the best reviewer, but I'll try.

Since I don't have a live journal would you mind sending it to me on tumblr? My tumblr name is the same as my name on here. Thanks!
iFrix chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I just read half of the first chapter and I can already see why this is going to be crap.

Not that it is "bad" per se, it just has one fundamental flaw that makes this horrible fanfiction: namely it's not fanfiction at all!

This isn't about Naruto and Hinata. This is about two random people you decided to call Naruto and Hinata and that's were all the similarities end.

Not only are there are no ninjas, no hidden villages, no jinchuurikis or anything that even remotely resembles the show, even the characters themselves aren't the same. Not one single character even remotely resembles their canon counterpart in any way besides name and general appearance.

So this story has neither the characters nor the setting from the show "Naruto". So why would fans of Naruto like this crap? Repost this as an original story on fictionpress or something but don't clog up with stories that aren't fanfiction!
himekassy-chan chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I HAVE BEEN READING THIS

AMAZING STORY OVER AND OVER IN MY PSP

AND FINALLY I CAN REVIEW IT! PLEASE UPDATE

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! I WANT TO KNOW MORE AND READ MORE!
Topaz Princess chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
naru-kun what were u thinking to let teme mess with ur head like that?

Eor-sensie is turning on Natuto?...NOOOoooooooo.

I hope everything works out update this story *puppy dog eyes* pwlzzzzz
Topaz Princess chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hinata the spoilt rotten posh bitch?. Neva thought i wud see the day. This is the first fanfic ive read with her THIS spoilt.I like it so far,reminds me of Eric Jerome Dickey Novels- specially the one where these two ex lovers had to live in the same house to receive theire inheritance but instead of Hiashi putting the plan together its all apart of the lady's grandmother's will.

Funny huh?
onslaught172 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
nice story please continue
silversky-47 chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
You are very welcome dear, I'm soooooooooo happy, glad, everything that I could help you *big hugs*

I liked your hinata "Evil and nice" wow. good good Naruto needs to pay for what he did to her, can't wait for that

Another enjoyable chapter, I didn't expect things to turn out like this, sasuke really being a bastard here, damn him.

Total awesomeness, keep doing what your doing my dear friend.
Asuka Kawashima chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Awesome chapter! I wonder what is Hinata's response to the explanation of Naruto... Can't hardly wait for the next one, so update soon!
Such a Fucking Lady chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
That is the most stupidest reason, I've ever heard. I can't believe he would think like that, but this is Naru so I'll leave it at that. I'm not surprised Hinata left after. I wonder what she'll do next? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE!...Only when u can though, I'm not one of those annoying ppl that will keep bug u every day. PPL need a life off the internet. Anyway can't wait to read more! :P
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »